EU 397 Porsche Cup @ Suzuka - Night - Saturday 09 Nov 2019

Jasje

100RPM
Premium
(small question, any reason why the thread of yesterday's race was closed immediately? would have been cool to talk a little bit more after the race)

Tero Dahlberg

TeroD.xyz
Premium
(small question, any reason why the thread of yesterday's race was closed immediately? would have been cool to talk a little bit more after the race)
Yeah it does feel a bit too soon to close it. I don't really have anything I want or need to say about the race, but often I do and it's also something I might do a day later.

Kamran Khan

10RPM
Premium
Hey Craig, really sorry dude...it's just become a busy weekend. I'm going to have to give this one a miss too :(

Jasje

100RPM
Premium
hm I think there is an issue with the timing? it's now UTC 19:30 already. I guess practice starts at 20:00 UTC then?
Maybe related to daytime savings time?

Martin Fiala

5000RPM
Premium
hm I think there is an issue with the timing? it's now UTC 19:30 already. I guess practice starts at 20:00 UTC then?
Yes. Basically, on RD the practice always starts at 8 PM on whatever time it currently is in the UK (so GMT at the moment). I'm not sure why RD uses UTC to give times instead of the current UK time when that's the one all event schedules adhere to ;)

Craig Dunkley

9000RPM
Staff
Premium
Yes should be GMT copy paste error ...although it has been the same start time for years ;)

Top Bottom