rF2 397 GTE @ Watkins - Sat 31 August 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sadly my race was over fairly quickly, someone decided to come to an almost halt, after an incident on the racing line. I am sure that you all know that this is a big no no, you should always wait off the racing line, common sense really.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and the drivers that finished the race :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week for something different :thumbsup:

Was a great race for me managed p6 after a massive spin in last 5 mins trying to keep up with 3 and 4. Daniel maybe? Way too much grass and it was bye bye.
Really enjoyed it, well done to the podiums very steady race.
I had massive vibration at high speed and when I look at the replay I seem to be locking up a lot at the rear I think. Are those flat spots causing the vibration and if yes how do others avoid locking up so much .(apart from pressing the brake less obviously).

Thanks Craig and sorry your race was so short. Cheers Stephen for the setup. See you all next time!:thumbsup:

For those interested, here's my video from yesterday.
Some great battles that start around min 38 till the end of the race.

I was really struggling with grip after lap 6-7 but someone on Team speak said that this was normal? Didn't have that issue in the past with the GT3 cars, is this GTE specific? I was 1 or 2 seconds off of my first laps for the rest of the race, very strange. (slipstream excluded)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back