rF2 397 GTE @ Watkins - Sat 31 August 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yeah cheers Craig I appreciate that. Need to get used to opening, saving setups in the correct folders in RF2. I'll build on the 720 one but have not for the GTE class

Yeah cheers Craig I appreciate that. Need to get used to opening, saving setups in the correct folders in RF2. I'll build on the 720 one but have not for the GTE class

The "setups" always go to the RECEIVED folder in rF2, what GTE car are you using?

If you select VEHICLE tab the setup folder "received" you will only see setups for your current car, if you unselect VEHICLE tab, you will see ALL your setups :thumbsup:

Hi Craig, going to have back out of this one. Gutted as love the cars and the track but got to take my daughter to an event early tomorrow morning. Need to get the sleep and wife wont be happy if I'm waking up at 3am for a couple of hours racing...
Sorry.

Hi Craig, going to have back out of this one. Gutted as love the cars and the track but got to take my daughter to an event early tomorrow morning. Need to get the sleep and wife wont be happy if I'm waking up at 3am for a couple of hours racing...
Sorry.

No problem at all ...I hope to see you soon ...I can remember my taxi days :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 208 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%