rF2 397 GT3 @ Watkins - Fri 30 August 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
1) There seem to be a lot of leagues having problems with the latest rfactor build. Long syncs, freezes, lag.. See rFractor 2 league central on Facebook. Suggestion has been to revert to build 1112.
2) There seem to be no track limits on this version of Watkins Glen. You can take T1 as wide as you want.

1) I hear you, your information has not been ignored, I thank you for bringing it to our attention. On Monday I was personally testing rF2 for a different reason. I spent 4 hrs in rF2 constantly changing cars and track, also using 30 AI which is a harder hit than in multiplayer. My experience was nothing but good, that is not to say that you are wrong of course.

2) We have been using this circuit for a long time with no complaints, you are the first user to mention track limits. All I can say is it is the same for every driver and indeed if you go to far of track on that bend you will actually start losing time.

Awesome, see you there.

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one running default setup for these events? I have a hard time finding setups online
I change a bit but not a lot. Plenty of opportunities to battle at every level in this race

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.3%