rF2 397 GT3 @ Watkins - Fri 30 August 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
we are trying things:);):cool:
GRAB_021.JPG
GRAB_022.JPG
GRAB_023.JPG

oh man i was having such a good race ...gained 9 positions then couldn't avoid craig and stephens accident. in the confusion as i spun i ended up on the wrong layout and got a drive through pen. didn't matter in the end as my internet dropped out ten sec later...still was having a great race, made 2 or 3 genuine passes. ah well. till next time whenever that may be !!

I do not know who gave him a simple touch from behind, that made him leave, I waited for him but I did not know his name from position 9 to 22 and then continue, I feel if it hurts, as I say tomorrow I will look at the repetition and I will indicate it again , thanking Juan for his insistence of hitting me one time and forward ... I had a great time while I was on track:):):);):thumbsup:

I do not know who gave him a simple touch from behind, that made him leave, I waited for him but I did not know his name from position 9 to 22 and then continue, I feel if it hurts, as I say tomorrow I will look at the repetition and I will indicate it again , thanking Juan for his insistence of hitting me one time and forward ... I had a great time while I was on track:):):);):thumbsup:
You kicked me out twice.... no problem, next race! ;):thumbsup:

Please refrain from recording TS ( CD - Video removed )

You can record the event, but you must ask within the thread - Every event you wish to record.

TS is a big no no..under no circumstances can you record TS.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man i was having such a good race ...gained 9 positions then couldn't avoid craig and stephens accident. in the confusion as i spun i ended up on the wrong layout and got a drive through pen.
It's normal to go faster if you're using a shorter layout Paul! :D Sorry, could not resist; all joke aside, good to see you had a good time after practice, well done! :thumbsup:

I had a fantastic race! First 6 laps battling with @Juan Roguez : sorry you had trouble then, I didn't see what happened. From there I spent 20 laps trying to catch the incredibly consistent @Daniel Nieto Pushed so hard that I used more fuel and realized on the line for the last lap that I had only fuel for 0.7 lap... Managed to do this extra lap, ran out just before the last corner, coasted to the line, and just lost one spot...:p

Thanks again Craig and all drivers, that was great! :thumbsup:

It's normal to go faster if you're using a shorter layout Paul! :D Sorry, could not resist; all joke aside, good to see you had a good time after practice, well done! :thumbsup:

I had a fantastic race! First 6 laps battling with @Juan Roguez : sorry you had trouble then, I didn't see what happened. From there I spent 20 laps trying to catch the incredibly consistent @Daniel Nieto Pushed so hard that I used more fuel and realized on the line for the last lap that I had only fuel for 0.7 lap... Managed to do this extra lap, ran out just before the last corner, coasted to the line, and just lost one spot...:p

Thanks again Craig and all drivers, that was great! :thumbsup:
I gave the partner a touch and he got out and I had to wait for him, waiting for me to go down to place 22, but I didn't know who it was that I had hit, bad luck for me, there is no problem @alexSchmurtz ;):thumbsup:congratulations

I managed to get myself within the top ten, which I was well pleased with, but had no choice but to get involved in an accident in front of me :( Got driving again, but only for another 5 laps and hit a car that was sliding in front of me. Had a great battle with @Ingemar Petersson, must have been for 10 laps or so.

Great fun was had by many I hope ...I am aware of the issues on the last lap.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and every driver that gave it a good go :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week at Thruxton :thumbsup:

Could anyone upload the replay file for me? I'd like to analyse exactly what went wrong to see if I can learn from it.
I disabled auto-saving replays on my machine to gain some fps (VR user with Valve Index so very high resolution)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back