rF2 397 GT3 @ Istanbul - Fri 21 June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Im in.... what is the fastest car?
Craig, let's not rub fenders again! ... sorry

When it happened I was sure that you was at fault ..but after watching the reply, I never gave you enough room..I am glad that you never left the black stuff ..I am the one that is sorry

Friday 28th ..we have a special event for you all :thumbsup:

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Finally working at a reasonable time again this friday, so one spot for me, please :)
a9wqqqp.jpg

I've now been pushed over to a 12 hour shift on friday, given that I am the only one available with keys and an access-code for the alarm system at work.... Sorry, Craig, but I will have to let this event go too :(

Don't normally see you here ...it it because the track is a Formula track ..anyway good to see you :thumbsup:

Friday 28th ..we have a special event for you all :thumbsup:
Haha yep. There's a league I'm racing in that usually takes place around the same time but not sure if it'll continue so thought I'd sign up and make sure to get a slot. Hopefully I can dial in my FFB properly in time for the event

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back