rF2 2h WEC GT Racing @ Nürburgring 24h - Saturday 28th February 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
hi all, i represent a russian speak community of rF2 racers. last time at our forum we have discussed an opportunity to take part in this great event and it looks like there are few of our guys who will be pleasant to join you if you won't mind. as a newbie here i wanted to ask some questions:
- what is the max quantity of race participants allowed? In the list it's 49. Is it right?
- page with "racing rules" stays unavailable for me even after logging in. What shall I do to read the rules? The same story with 'password' page...

Thanks in advance

hi all, i represent a russian speak community of rF2 racers. last time at our forum we have discussed an opportunity to take part in this great event and it looks like there are few of our guys who will be pleasant to join you if you won't mind. as a newbie here i wanted to ask some questions:
- what is the max quantity of race participants allowed? In the list it's 49. Is it right?
- page with "racing rules" stays unavailable for me even after logging in. What shall I do to read the rules? The same story with 'password' page...

Thanks in advance
First of all welcome to Racedepartment.com.
- The maximum quantity isn't fixed. We had no issues on the server or client side with 44 cars last time and the track can handle up to 100 cars, so we most likely won't limit the sign ups as we want to explore the limits of the game and the server.
- RD had a "licensed model" in the past where you could apply for a free racing license, but that is going to change. You can no longer apply for licenses, but if one of your community members has one, he can join the race. If you don't have a license you have to upgrade to a premium membership http://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades, which starts at 2.50€ for 1 Month and goes up to 1 Year for 20€. Keep in mind, that drivers have to use real names on the server and in the forum. For simple testing you can join the server right now as it will stay public until race day.

IMPORTANT:
The Apex Modding cars will receive a 50kg weight penalty before Qualy to ensure BOP between the Apex and ISI cars. If you choose to drive an Apex Modding car, please let us know or at least join 10min before Qualy, so we can add the penalty.

IMPORTANT:
The Apex Modding cars will receive a 50kg weight penalty before Qualy to ensure BOP between the Apex and ISI cars. If you choose to drive an Apex Modding car, please let us know or at least join 10min before Qualy, so we can add the penalty.
I've been practicing with the GT3 Porsche and think that will be my car of choice for the race thanks.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%