AC 2023 RD AC Racing Club GT Championship - Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think I'm going to give the Viper a go Brian :speechless: It seems to run nicely at Donington and Watkins Glen :)

I turned the diff power way down like Rasmus mentioned last race with these and its helped a lot. Set the brakes to the rear a little more to do the turning instead of the gas :p

Last edited:
These cars are quite sensitive to setup, but you can do very little if anything about power oversteer. I have found that rear camber can help with that, then it becomes a balancing act, too much rear camber helps traction out of some corners. Then becomes counterproductive to lap times. It is unfortunately all about the driver's right foot.
They are not particularly wing sensitive, taking wing away for me as Rasmus has pointed out. May make you feel as though you are gaining something, but can be very counterproductive.
But you have 600bhp, and they are not going to be fussy about highish CD values unless you have very long straights, even then these cars are mainly about traction, plus the designers certainly set them up well, difficult to beat the stock setup.
They also produce extra front downforce when braking, it certainly assists on trail braking, but you have to be very careful about balancing the aero. I always go for the max front wing, it certainly helps front understeer and then makes rear aero balance the front, not worrying too much about the rear wing.
These cars are mostly about a little setup knowledge, then it is virtually all about driver skill.

Probably why I do not like them at all.:roflmao::roflmao:
Just drove them all, and set them all up.
The most stable and easy to drive is the Saleen S7R and with me driving:O_o: the fastest.
Never realised that VIR is a very awkward circuit with long straights, so I now
have changed my mind about wing, go low, with less wing.
I will stick with the Lister Storm, for me, they are all as bad as each other.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back