AC 2023 RD AC Racing Club GT Championship - Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
PS noticed your setup is "flat ride", was that intentional or just an accident of the setup.
I've found the Lister to be quite understeery, apart from when starting to slide :D

So I raised the rear wing to get more grip but lowered the front suspension a click to get more grip through slow corners.

I guess in reality these cars are meant to be slightly drifted with the 50%+ power diff, but I can't control that at all, so prefer an agile suspension setup with stable aero and a very low power diff :)

ok i did everything...should i do anything else?

Hi Giovanni :) You're on the entry list :thumbsup:

Check your inbox for a server passwords thread. There is a practice server to try out the cars.
You will need to let me me know which car you want, ideally before lunchtime tomorrow.

Any questions just ask!

See you on track!

Penalties/Incidents

Just a note on this as we have a few drivers in their first championship.

There is no live stewarding but we can review everything afterwards with the benefit of replay and free-cam to make better decisions when the dust has settled.

There are no second chances, so if you feel someone has, for example, made an over take clearly outside of track limits. Just relax. Unless it is very marginal, if they don't return the position, generally all you have to do is stay within 5 - 10 seconds, 30 if it's really bad, of them and you will get the position back afterwards.

I don't look through replays in any , so report any incidents by PM, with names of those involved and a video or the time from the replay. Don't rant in the forum or try equalise anything with a bit of door banging on track. Certain reactions might make it more difficult to award the correct penalty for the original offence.

See you all later :thumbsup:

hi Brian
is it possible to join?
You can send me a PN if you want :)
If its possible i take the Lister
so long
hape

Last edited:
No, I was on there this morning testing track cuts, so should be fine Hape.
Will try again.
Probably password problem, password starts with an S

Last edited:
no don't know why

1676662242192.png

also if i start AC itself i can't connect

Single player works

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%