2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship | PACK

Skins 2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship | PACK 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
José Mª updated 2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship | PACK with a new update entry:

Full custom-AI files included

v0.6.7 includes full custom-AI files, with individual driver attributes for the IMSA GTP & GTD classes. Naturally, actual those IMSA drivers with realistic skins have been prioritized over the remaining non-IMSA drivers who await replacement. Like the entire mod, these AI files remain a work in progress--but already represent a notable improvement

Thanks to @Mazdaspeed for his guidance pertaining to V1.5.5 AI behavior and for his recommended ranges for each attribute.

Read the rest of this update entry...

We will have to see, because it's true that in 2023 the Corvette raced as a GTD, even though is a GTE. The problem is that I don't know if it's possible to BOP a GTE car with a GT3 in AMS 2, if not, then it would be strange, as the Corvette will be always winning. But anyway, I think that one of us will end up doing it.
Thank you mate

Edit: Keep up the good work with the mod as well ;)

Last edited:
José Mª updated 2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship | PACK with a new update entry:

Updated GT3 Gen2 file to include only IMSA drivers

This update has a revised GT3 Gen2 custom-AI file that replaces all non-IMSA drivers with various drivers who raced during the 2023 season, with the following exception: Because a total of only four drivers raced the 720S GT3 and/or 720S GT3 EVO in 2023, both Paul Holton (2022) and Tom Gamble (2024) were selected for the final two McLarens.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a quick question. Does every update to this mod include all the previous updates? what i mean is, do we have to uninstall the previous mod updates when applying the new one (like from 0.69 to 0.7). Do we have to untick the previous updates in AMS2 CM?

Just a note for both BMW M Hybrid V8. The body skins are right for both cars, but the cockpit are both wrong because it is the same for both cars and with wrong mirrors combine:
- 24, lateral rear mirrors should be blue, instead they are red (left one) and bare carbon (right one)
- 25, lateral rear mirrors should be red, instead they are red (left one) and bare carbon (right one)
Finally, windscreen benner should be blue (24) or red (25).
However, thank you for this great mod!

Last edited:
So this entire carset has worked flawlessly for me so far and it's been amazing being able to run realistic-feeling IMSA races! The one problem I've had though is whenever I try and add another class into a race with these cars.

For example, if I'm just running a race with GTP and GT3 cars, it all works fine, and all the liveries and drivers from this carset spawn in just fine. However, if I add a third or fourth car class into the race there's issues with what cars spawn - none of the cars from the other selected classes (outside of GTP and GT3) spawn at all, and oftentimes a lot of the GTP and GT3 cars won't spawn either.

Like I've tried going into a race with GTP, GT3, GTE and Group C classes selected, and not only will NONE of the GTE and Group C cars spawn at all, but barely any GTPs will spawn either - way less than selected in the options.

Any idea what might be causing this? It's only a very minor problem, but it'd just be cool to be able to run these GTP/GT3 cars alongside other cars like the GTEs :)

Last edited:
So this entire carset has worked flawlessly for me so far and it's been amazing being able to run realistic-feeling IMSA races! The one problem I've had though is whenever I try and add another class into a race with these cars.

For example, if I'm just running a race with GTP and GT3 cars, it all works fine, and all the liveries and drivers from this carset spawn in just fine. However, if I add a third or fourth car class into the race there's issues with what cars spawn - none of the cars from the other selected classes (outside of GTP and GT3) spawn at all, and oftentimes a lot of the GTP and GT3 cars won't spawn either.

Like I've tried going into a race with GTP, GT3, GTE and Group C classes selected, and not only will NONE of the GTE and Group C cars spawn at all, but barely any GTPs will spawn either - way less than selected in the options.

Any idea what might be causing this? It's only a very minor problem, but it'd just be cool to be able to run these GTP/GT3 cars alongside other cars like the GTEs :)
I have no problem doing multiclass races with this set. I normally mix GTP, LMP2 (thunderflash mod) and GT3 Gen 2 cars in a multiclass race and it is working fine. See the result for yourself:

Just a quick question. Does every update to this mod include all the previous updates? what i mean is, do we have to uninstall the previous mod updates when applying the new one (like from 0.69 to 0.7). Do we have to untick the previous updates in AMS2 CM?
You should be good just dropping it directly, as it will override the files, just make sure to not install at the same time the older versions.

Last edited:
Just a note for both BMW M Hybrid V8. The body skins are right for both cars, but the cockpit are both wrong because it is the same for both cars and with wrong mirrors combine:
- 24, lateral rear mirrors should be blue, instead they are red (left one) and bare carbon (right one)
- 25, lateral rear mirrors should be red, instead they are red (left one) and bare carbon (right one)
Finally, windscreen benner should be blue (24) or red (25).
However, thank you for this great mod!
Will pass it to Robin thank you so much!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.