2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship | PACK

Skins 2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship | PACK 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
José Mª submitted a new resource:

2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship PACK - Skin pack of the 2023 IMSA season for the currently available cars of Automobilista 2.

All the 2023 IMSA skins by @John B. Ellis, @STV_Robin and @José Mª gathered in one big pack.

Currently we have done 11 out of 25 skins that this pack in going to have, as we have a limited selection of cars right now.

Out of these 11 skins, 5 are the ones made by @GianmarcoFiduci, you can find them in his profile.

We will be updating this resource everytime we have something new to...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, do you plan to make the two version of the BMW M4 GT3 n°96 of the Turner Motorsport ?
White Liqui Moly :

1704812943073.png

and their standard color Yellow and Blue
1704812957157.png

Have a nice day

Last edited:
incredible, thanks for sharing :)
but i dont understand how i can add both AO racing Cars Rexy and Roxy together ???

whatever i do, its only showing 1 car, i renamed the other car [body and preview]
but it doesnt work for me ???

incredible, thanks for sharing :)
but i dont understand how i can add both AO racing Cars Rexy and Roxy together ???

whatever i do, its only showing 1 car, i renamed the other car [body and preview]
but it doesnt work for me ???
Yes, that's because the text file is designed to show only one of them, you can add this lines in the porsche_992_gt3r.txt:

<LIVERY_OVERRIDE LIVERY="55" NAME="AO Racing #80" BASELIVERY="Default">
<PREVIEWIMAGE PATH="IMSA\preview_xx.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="BODY" PATH="IMSA\body_xx.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="BANNER" PATH="IMSA\banner.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="PLATE" PATH="IMSA\numberplate_diff_80.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="PLATEG" PATH="IMSA\numberplate_glow_80.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="LIGHTG" PATH="IMSA\por_992_gt3r_lights_glow_yellow.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="LIGHTF" PATH="IMSA\por_992_gt3r_lightflares_yellow.dds" />
</LIVERY_OVERRIDE>

Make sure you have both the preview and body name something like this (body_xx and preview_xx (been xx any number). Also, I recommend you to have those lines right on top of this one:

<LIVERY_OVERRIDE LIVERY="56" NAME="AO Racing #80" BASELIVERY="Default">
<PREVIEWIMAGE PATH="IMSA\preview_80.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="BODY" PATH...... etc

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Seems the first two porsche 963s (penske) have blank preview pictures and are blank white in-game. Had the same issue installing both sets together before this package (they worked fine individually if only the penske 963s were installed). Uninstalled via CM, deleted the entire mods folder, deleted the custom liveries folder and verified files through steam (with corresponding download/update). Reinstalled clean and have the same issue.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Seems the first two porsche 963s (penske) have blank preview pictures and are blank white in-game. Had the same issue installing both sets together before this package (they worked fine individually if only the penske 963s were installed). Uninstalled via CM, deleted the entire mods folder, deleted the custom liveries folder and verified files through steam (with corresponding download/update). Reinstalled clean and have the same issue.

Any ideas?
Should work now with the latest version. Gianmarco's Porsche Penske and Cadillac skins are now part of this pack as well! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.