2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship | PACK

Skins 2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship | PACK 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I was wondering if I could supply you with a quick edit to the 57 Winward AMG GT3? with its change to a black main color rather than the white? I just did a quick repaint of the livery you and the others behind this great pack made.
Hi there, sorry for the very late reply, we have been a bit inactive for quite some time. I'd be interested in creating a 2024 version of the IMSA grid, however I think it might make sense to wait with this one since Reiza announced the IMSA partnership which means we might get more cars and more accurate liveries delivered in the base game. My plan is to wait how this develops so we don't do any work in vain :)

Hi there, sorry for the very late reply, we have been a bit inactive for quite some time. I'd be interested in creating a 2024 version of the IMSA grid, however I think it might make sense to wait with this one since Reiza announced the IMSA partnership which means we might get more cars and more accurate liveries delivered in the base game. My plan is to wait how this develops so we don't do any work in vain :)
Completely understand!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea