Resource icon

Misc 2020 Teams and Drivers 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
alessio088 submitted a new resource:

2020 Teams and Drivers - F1 2019

Hi guys,I am proud to present my first mod for a Codemasters game here on RD.
This tool will allow you to have 2020 Drivers names and teams in F1 2019.
To be able to do this we will need to a program called Cheat Engine since in F1 2019 the localisation file is absent,I will try to make a step by step guide and to be as more accurate as I can but I can assure you that it is really easy
to use Cheat Engine.
Once you will have all names modified like you want you can close Cheat engine down...

Read more about this resource...

Fantastic work alessio088 thank you so much! I wonder if someone can create the same file with all drivers name so we can do custom lineup for each season in career mode quickly? Il be honnest i understand how to do it my self but with my new job i dont have the time.

Fantastic work alessio088 thank you so much! I wonder if someone can create the same file with all drivers name so we can do custom lineup for each season in career mode quickly? Il be honnest i understand how to do it my self but with my new job i dont have the time.

Thanks happy to see that you like it and that you managed to get it working ok,I might do it if I have time but I can't guarantee anything.

Great job alessio088, can you tell me, which files are modified by cheat engine? If I follow your instructions, is it possible to make a set of 2020 files that can be copied in and out of the game folder so that I can still revert to the 2019 version if I want?

Hi mate,there are no modify files,cheat engine changes the values in the game .exe so unfortunately the answer to your question is no.
If you want to start the game with the 2019 season simply only start the game without launching cheat engine and you will have the names from 2019.
Thanks

alessio088 updated 2020 Teams and Drivers with a new update entry:

2020 Teams and Drivers version 1.22

Updated to game version 1.22

* Add possibilty of changing all team names.
* Only English and Italian for now.
* Only work with game version 1.22 and DX12.
* McLaren name cannot be changed,only the text after the name it can be changed so it will be McLaren F1 Team,where F1 Team only can be changed in whatever you want.
* McLaren name in race and race director tab,pit monitor cannot be changed.

Enjoy

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%