Resource icon

Misc 2020 Teams and Drivers 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dude, I'm begging you, can you make a Brazilian Portuguese version of it??? Pls!!! :cry:

I will when I will have time, unfortunately it takes time to do it and I'm not always free and motivated to do it.
We will see if there will be a lockdown due to this virus here where I live too,as at the moment is all normal still.
If we all have to stay home for 2 weeks then I should have enough time to do it.

I will when I will have time, unfortunately it takes time to do it and I'm not always free and motivated to do it.
We will see if there will be a lockdown due to this virus here where I live too,as at the moment is all normal still.
If we all have to stay home for 2 weeks then I should have enough time to do it.
Thanks dude, I totally understand you, I'm also in quarantine.

Is it possible to do this with games like Motogp20 and MXGP 2019 ? im wondering how you did get the files, to edit it in cheat engine.

So Would you like to help me ?

Is it possible to do this with games like Motogp20 and MXGP 2019 ? im wondering how you did get the files, to edit it in cheat engine.

So Would you like to help me ?

I'm guessing it can be done but I don't know because I don't have the game.
There are no files to find,cheat engine modifies the values in the .exe file of the game.
In fact like I explained few times at every start up of the game you will have to re enter all the names that you want changing

I'm guessing it can be done but I don't know because I don't have the game.
There are no files to find,cheat engine modifies the values in the .exe file of the game.
In fact like I explained few times at every start up of the game you will have to re enter all the names that you want changing
yeah i know but i mean that i can't find the file where the names are.

There is no files to find,they will be in the MotoGP.exe.
Select string in the search value and search for the value you wanna change example search Rossi and you will get some results,change one by one until you find the one you wanna change,this is how I did with f1

Im a bit late lol. I just realize uve done it for all drivers name I tought it was just all team name but its better later than never for me to download it. Thx so much for the time spend on this mod u did a fantastic job. One last week on f1 2019, 2020 is getting close can't wait!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back