Misc 2020 FANTASY SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just wondering mate, can you add some car performance updates so we can see the likes of Hamilton, Verstappen and Ricciardo nearer the front?? i had an idea what they could be like:
Tier 1- Ferrari, Red Bull
Tier 2 McLaren,BMW Williams,Mercedes
Tier 3 Renault,Racing Point,Haas
Tier 4 Alfa Romeo, Toro Rosso

i was just wondering mate, can you add some car performance updates so we can see the likes of Hamilton, Verstappen and Ricciardo nearer the front?? i had an idea what they could be like:
Tier 1- Ferrari, Red Bull
Tier 2 McLaren,BMW Williams,Mercedes
Tier 3 Renault,Racing Point,Haas
Tier 4 Alfa Romeo, Toro Rosso
I can do It but It won't be reflected un career mode hub and won't have any effect in simulated sessions...only in sessions you race. I can add It as a optional add-on in the next update

I can do It but It won't be reflected un career mode hub and won't have any effect in simulated sessions...only in sessions you race. I can add It as a optional add-on in the next update
Yes please that would be amazing!! I'm doing championship mode so that will be helpful

Xurda updated 2020 FANTASY SEASON with a new update entry:

UPDATE 1.4

• FIXED Q2 BUG
  • REPLACED MCLAREN LIVERY WITH THE ORIGINAL ONE ( TEMPORARILY, IN ORDER TO FIX THE Q2 BUG)
NOTE: FOR UPDATES IT ISN'T NEEDED TO DOWNLOAD AGAIN THE BASE MOD, ONLY THE UPDATES YOU HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED.

DUWmpoK.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! I don't know if is just me but the cameras on the renault are bugged, even if I reinstall manually the cameras with ERP Archiver. Also to ask if you can make the number 24 for BMW Williams or let the psd base file so we can create our own number. That would be great!

Hi! I don't know if is just me but the cameras on the renault are bugged, even if I reinstall manually the cameras with ERP Archiver. Also to ask if you can make the number 24 for BMW Williams or let the psd base file so we can create our own number. That would be great!
Yeah I know, I the next update which is coming later today I will also add the original camera files and your number 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back