Misc 2020 FANTASY SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xurda submitted a new resource:

2020 FANTASY SEASON - Brand new 2020 season for your career mode!

F1 2020 FANTASY SEASON MOD
Welcome to my second mod, after the 2019 fantasy mod, here I bring a brand new season with new drivers, new transfers, new liveries...

YyVzpeI.jpg

LDuNLup.jpg
In this season BMW returns to Formula 1 after buying the 70% of the Williams team. The rest of the teams remain the same, apart from...

Read more about this resource...

Cheers, so far your mods have been a great. I was wondering if you could change the teams relative speeds: I was thinking McLaren and the bmw Williams getting a big speed boost, Renault somewhat, and a closing of the gap between the top cars and the midfield

Obviously I' ve only made numbers for the drivers. It's impossible to make all the numbers, just one number takes several minutes. I Will do 99 number for Ferrari in the next update that comes probably tonight.

All driver numbers are not there for Ferrari. Can you update the 99 numbers for Ferrari pls
Obviously I' ve only made numbers for the drivers. It's impossible to make all the numbers, just one number takes several minutes. I Will do 99 number for Ferrari in the next update that comes probably tonight

Thanks mate. I know it's difficult and was surprised when you said it was ready. No worries. But it would be awesome if you could get that done as well! :D

Obviously I' ve only made numbers for the drivers. It's impossible to make all the numbers, just one number takes several minutes. I Will do 99 number for Ferrari in the next update that comes probably tonight
My career number is 4, so if you can make that, it would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%