2019 Season Mod (Multiplayer test on Discord)

Misc 2019 Season Mod (Multiplayer test on Discord) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod! Breathes new life to the game. However it seems that the AI set crazy times after the qualifying time ends. Tried deleting the mod and then it works normal. Maybe there is something to look at there?

Good job nevertheless.

Great mod! Breathes new life to the game. However it seems that the AI set crazy times after the qualifying time ends. Tried deleting the mod and then it works normal. Maybe there is something to look at there?

Good job nevertheless.
Maybe you have installed some perfomance mod, no perfomance chamges in my mod teď it again

How did you do the number changes. I'm using your career progression mod and i'm using alternate skins for some cars and i don't know how to change the number. Can you please explain. I would be verry happy.

Hello
Thanks for this developpemnt
But I have a problem.. The drivers are in the right team but the names remain the same as 2018
Can you help me
(I am in version 1.15 and in French)
thank's a lot

Hello
Thanks for this developpemnt
But I have a problem.. The drivers are in the right team but the names remain the same as 2018
Can you help me
(I am in version 1.15 and in French)
thank's a lot
I think it's because you have the game in french. I'm french too and i got the same prob during a moment. When you switch the language everything work :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.