2019 Season Mod (Multiplayer test on Discord)

Misc 2019 Season Mod (Multiplayer test on Discord) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Everything is perfect, except that the names are still those of 2018, do you know what is due? For example in Ferrari if I see the image of Vettel and Leclerc but in the name under Leclerc puts Raikkonen, you know what it can be?

Everything is perfect, except that the names are still those of 2018, do you know what is due? For example in Ferrari if I see the image of Vettel and Leclerc but in the name under Leclerc puts Raikkonen, you know what it can be?
Another language then english you are using? If yes wait todays update :)

Im doing career and im driving a Toro Rosso. I have got into Q2 at Bahrain but the game crashes whenever I try and load the Q2 session. I have tried restarting the game and restarting my computer but neither have worked. Im using the latest version of the mod and the latest version of the F1 2018 game.. Only other changes are custom liveries Im using but they were fine in Q1 and the Australian GP weekend so im not sure what the issue could be.

Im doing career and im driving a Toro Rosso. I have got into Q2 at Bahrain but the game crashes whenever I try and load the Q2 session. I have tried restarting the game and restarting my computer but neither have worked. Im using the latest version of the mod and the latest version of the F1 2018 game.. Only other changes are custom liveries Im using but they were fine in Q1 and the Australian GP weekend so im not sure what the issue could be.
90% it Is because some livery

Looking better and better well done,just one question, you said you said commentary did you change them all and did you change the engineer as well?
As I use the Italian commentary but the English engineer.

Hi kondacekCZ, great work and thanks for all the efforts and replies ;)

I would have two questions:

1) Have you managed to swap commentary names to new drivers like Albon, Russel, Kubica etc. using existing, general career commentary names like "The Engineer", "The Rookie" or other first names etc. ? If so, which ones and how?

2) Have you managed to swap faces (heads) to new drivers like Albon, Russel, Kubica etc. using existing, general career faces (heads)? If so, which ones and how?

Keep up the good work, cheers.

Hi kondacekCZ, great work and thanks for all the efforts and replies ;)

I would have two questions:

1) Have you managed to swap commentary names to new drivers like Albon, Russel, Kubica etc. using existing, general career commentary names like "The Engineer", "The Rookie" or other first names etc. ? If so, which ones and how?

2) Have you managed to swap faces (heads) to new drivers like Albon, Russel, Kubica etc. using existing, general career faces (heads)? If so, which ones and how?

Keep up the good work, cheers.
Sadly no, cannot find the eay, but Iam not sure if it even exists

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes