2019 Season Mod (Multiplayer test on Discord)

Misc 2019 Season Mod (Multiplayer test on Discord) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
F1 had update? :O

I had one on February 14 and driver names returned to original game. Don't know what the update did and Version 1.15 remained (unlike update 1.16, which did not change driver names)
I was a little bit surprised that no one else reacted, can hardly be that I was only one with this problem. Anyway after re-installing your lovely mod everything works fine again.
Thanks for all your good work!!!

Last edited:
Look great, but it keeps crashing when starting Q2 in championchip mode at Canada with the McLaren.

Edit: Happens on all Q2 sessions

This happens with many skin mods in F1 2018. If there is a skin that changes the chassis that a car runs from it's original eg. the Haas Rich Energy livery running on a Williams chassis (still as Haas) all long qualifying sessions will crash. If you want to run the career with this alteration all you can do is run one-shot or short single session qualifying. Multi session qualifying will not work.

Hi. Just downloaded the patch, lost of things work, but I've got some problem with the drivers' faces, like Leclerc is in the Ferrari, but Raikkonnen shows up on the podium, same with gasly ricciardo etc. My game is cracked 1.16

Hi. Just downloaded the patch, lost of things work, but I've got some problem with the drivers' faces, like Leclerc is in the Ferrari, but Raikkonnen shows up on the podium, same with gasly ricciardo etc. My game is cracked 1.16

Don't use a cracked version. It was on sale on Steam for £11, it's honestly worth it. There's never any guarantee cracked version will work properly with mods so just buy the game on sale.

Don't use a cracked version. It was on sale on Steam for £11, it's honestly worth it. There's never any guarantee cracked version will work properly with mods so just buy the game on sale.
I have the game on my ps4, just wanted to play with 2019 cars and driver lineup, but yes heard that cracked versions are not the best for the mods..I'll keep an eye on the price, if there will be a huge discount like that im gonna buy it imo.

Bought the original game, but still got the same issue with the faces..Leclerc as Rai..Is there any way to fix it? Downloaded another mod but had the same issue.
Looking forward to your reply. :)

Take this with a bucket of salt because I am not the mod developer or associated with it in any way. My best suggestion, if you're using Steam is to verify game integrity and restore files to original and then reinstall everything. If that doesn't work then I'd suggest poking around the files themselves to find the issue. If you're confident enough then I'd try and fix it yourself using knowledge gained elsewhere on this forum. If not, PM the mod maker and explain the issue in as clearer and detailed way as you can. Other than that I got nothing, sorry.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.