Resource icon

MGP18 2019 Season Livery Updates 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. I joined Avintia Ducati today and my number is too low (half of it is inside the "circle"). Is it possible to move up custom number for Ducati bike ? I love this game even it has worse graphics than the MotoGP 17 but developers are completely incompetent so everything depends on mods :( Let's hope the MotoGP 19 will be better and not just the "new game only with new riders..."... I think editing "basic settings" is not possible but i just wanted to ask, thank you :)

Hi. I joined Avintia Ducati today and my number is too low (half of it is inside the "circle"). Is it possible to move up custom number for Ducati bike ? I love this game even it has worse graphics than the MotoGP 17 but developers are completely incompetent so everything depends on mods :( Let's hope the MotoGP 19 will be better and not just the "new game only with new riders..."... I think editing "basic settings" is not possible but i just wanted to ask, thank you :)
I don't know if it possible or not, in GP17 the number for official rider & custom rider has its own 3d. You can change the size of the number by changing the UV mapping in bikecustomizationresource.bml. But in GP18, the number of official rider is directly sticked in the bike livery, and for the custom rider I think has its own 3d for the number but I can't find it. I think its possible to get rid of custom number which obtained from the font files, and stick your own number design directly onto custom rider bike livery. I saw someone in my country doing it by corrupting one of the file which related to the custom number, but I don't know which file should be corrupted. I might ask him somewhen.

Yeah, I hope so

New Update! Hafizh Syahrin got his new helmet!
51434272_10156765083458046_4875622732408029184_n.jpg

If anyone has photos of the new helmets from all angle, just send it here, I have trouble finding these photos. I won't do it until I get enough photos.

how long yamaha and suzuki will take to edit? 2 weeks?

I think @BIKER7202 already started working on the Suzuki, if not, check his posts of the last 3 pages. So that would be pretty easier to be launched. Then, there's Yamaha left, and we have to wait for Pramac Ducati, LCR Honda, KTM & Aprilia. It's better if all the liveries are done in a full mode so there's nothing more to update in the future.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back