Resource icon

MGP18 2019 Season Livery Updates 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think @BIKER7202 already started working on the Suzuki, if not, check his posts of the last 3 pages. So that would be pretty easier to be launched. Then, there's Yamaha left, and we have to wait for Pramac Ducati, LCR Honda, KTM & Aprilia. It's better if all the liveries are done in a full mode so there's nothing more to update in the future.
Ok, I'll not update it 'til all liveries are done then? Honestly, I'm not sure I can finish all of it in the near future. I think that is the function of this forum & thread, so I can update it periodically.

I'll start paint it when petronas & suzuki are done.
EDIT : Sorry, I should using quote feature instead of replying one by one.

Petronas, Suzuki & Yamaha to be launched or updated. I've heard aprilia and ktm are going to use the same design or have minor changes like Honda Repsol did.

Well i see you finished Petronas liverty and BIKER finished Suzuki liverty. Could you send me file with finished Petronas liverty please ? I can't wait for it and i started career with them but i don't want to start Katar grand prix if i don't have new liverty :D I would'nt like to wait until all liverties will be released. (Suzuki is +- same so i don't have problem with waiting for it), thank you :)

Well i see you finished Petronas liverty and BIKER finished Suzuki liverty. Could you send me file with finished Petronas liverty please ? I can't wait for it and i started career with them but i don't want to start Katar grand prix if i don't have new liverty :D I would'nt like to wait until all liverties will be released. (Suzuki is +- same so i don't have problem with waiting for it), thank you :)
Just wait for the update.. it takes long time to edit.. i also can't wait but that's it! and suzuzki isn't the same as 2018.. they changed the white lines with yellow lines

Be patient, stop spamming threads asking for liveries, they will be released when they are finished

Hah, and now i am spamming because i asked for something ... I first checked you BIker and it seems to be a mistake, because you blame me for spamming (You should be happy for having fans :)) and after this i checked 86ayayay and he already has finished Petronas liverty so i wrote to him but this page is primitive (me too) and i can't remove by comment ...

Last edited:
These guys have professional skills when creating updates and their work is more than perfect but we have to keep in my mind they have personal life which is more important. So let's be patient for the next update, lets wait and let's congratulate them for taking their time to make ALL OF US happy with their amazing stuff.

Hah, and now i am spamming because i asked for something ... I first checked you BIker and it seems to be a mistake, because you blame me for spamming (You should be happy for having fans :)) and after this i checked 86ayayay and he already has finished Petronas liverty so i wrote to him but this page is primitive (me too) and i can't remove by comment ...
This is not my thread so I don’t want to continue this chain but I do need to say:
I am happy I have fans and people who enjoy my work, so don’t imply that I don’t because I appreciate everyone that uses my mods but you have been posting on this thread and my thread about liveries and asking for them. I didn’t mean to make you feel attacked or anything, it’s just annoying when people can’t wait. Skins are hard so they take time so please be patient and they will be released in due course.

yeah me too,but lets just wait be patient

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back