Yes. But it could be better.
Maybe it's just a designer in me but I always think I could done it better. :geek:
Probably not. :D

edit:
I really hope Renault will go more toward yellow than black this year otherwise we could easily mix these two. :p

Last edited:
Dunno I kinda like it. Agree with the comments with all logos and sponsors going the gold route. But it just seems lacking, can't place what it is, just needs that little more bang. Maybe reverse the front wing end plates and rear wing sides to gold too, with black logos? Dunno, but better than previous Haas colours.

Dunno I kinda like it. Agree with the comments with all logos and sponsors going the gold route. But it just seems lacking, can't place what it is, just needs that little more bang. Maybe reverse the front wing end plates and rear wing sides to gold too, with black logos? Dunno, but better than previous Haas colours.
Welcome back ML, I though youd vanished very pleasing to see you here again. :)

Shark fins were banned for a year or 2 now under these slightly new rules they're somehow able to slip them in again?
Remember how in 09 bargebards were outlawed then all of a sudden you started somehow seeing them again in now time?

Shark fins were banned for a year or 2 now under these slightly new rules they're somehow able to slip them in again?
Remember how in 09 bargebards were outlawed then all of a sudden you started somehow seeing them again in now time?
The rules on the shark finns only altered the limits inside the rules,
it created a much more defined bounding box for placement,
same as the T-Wings, there is a tiny gap in the rules from the rear wing from the RWCL,
so the teams fill these areas with more aero,
but back to these shark fins all the teams are using almost all the space allowed in the rules. :)
eb71d9915ee65e9797d03f4f9ba602c1.png

Nope. The cars have become gradually longer and longer since 2010. And they've much longer since pre-94 without refueling.
Some of it is safety features (mainly from the drivers seat and forward), however, the cars gets longer and longer due to it being an advantage in terms of aero and the floor.

They are looking to mandate a max wheelbase for 2021, which would put the cars around 2014-2015 size, still too big though.
2010 was when they started to ban refueling. That is when the length of the cars jumped to where they are now. The picture above is comparing a 2008 car to the cars we have now.

2010 was when they started to ban refueling. That is when the length of the cars jumped to where they are now. The picture above is comparing a 2008 car to the cars we have now.

The cars have become longer and longer each season since 2010. From a wheelbase of around 3.2 metres and total length well under 5m in 2010, to a wheelbase of 3.5-3.7m an cars well over 5m in 2018. That's an increase of over 15% over the refuel-ban years.

Nope. The cars have become gradually longer and longer since 2010. And they've much longer since pre-94 without refueling.
Some of it is safety features (mainly from the drivers seat and forward), however, the cars gets longer and longer due to it being an advantage in terms of aero and the floor.

They are looking to mandate a max wheelbase for 2021, which would put the cars around 2014-2015 size, still too big though.
The longer wheel base explains the tires degrading at the rear. As it causes more sliding as the front and rear are further away.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%