Excellent looking car if it wasn't for the words it would be perfect.
I know it's needed but the advertisements in my opinion ruins the look of a car. Looks pretty good though.:thumbsup:

Love it!
But as you guys said already, if you go black & gold, you can't spoil the livery with silver! :cool:
@chrisi2174
I took the liberty to tweet Haas posting your full gold livery.
I guess we should all "tweet-bomb" them with the same request... :D

Someone has made a custom livery for Haas (posted on twitter), which i like more.

dyzpyhnxcai7pblmskq2.jpg

@Nick Gregory

These are the renders for the 2019 car fella. They revealed the livery on the 2018 car (not shown in this article), and the 2019 car renders at the same time (shown in this article).

I understand your confusion... they look pretty much the same tbh!!!

Aaah, the first F1 bus for 2019. :D Nice livery though.
Guys, please do something about these proportions, it’s getting out of control!

DyKqEWBW0AA9ExF.jpg

Aaah, the first F1 bus for 2019. :D Nice livery though.
Guys, please do something about these proportions, it’s getting out of control!

DyKqEWBW0AA9ExF.jpg
The only way that will change is if they bring back refueling. The length of the cars increased dramatically to accommodate the larger gas tank needed to go the full race distance without refueling.

The only way that will change is if they bring back refueling. The length of the cars increased dramatically to accommodate the larger gas tank needed to go the full race distance without refueling.

Nope. The cars have become gradually longer and longer since 2010. And they've much longer since pre-94 without refueling.
Some of it is safety features (mainly from the drivers seat and forward), however, the cars gets longer and longer due to it being an advantage in terms of aero and the floor.

They are looking to mandate a max wheelbase for 2021, which would put the cars around 2014-2015 size, still too big though.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%