2019 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

I'm surprised that you don't have a 2K "disagrees" already.
It's still early though. :D
Does Lewis drive for Ferrari - no. does he kill Ferrari - yes, single handedly. Will he drive at Ferrari - NEVER!!!
I don't care to agree with popular opinions that make you feel warm and happy inside. I prefer the truth over happy opinions.

The whole concept behind elimination qualifying was to make shore there is at least 1 car on the track at all times in the session. Unlike in the 90's when rookies went out early for track time and the power players came out at the end.
But seeing the cars bunched up with Leclerc being a pace car holding everyone up, as the leader has bad airo here. Might as well go back to one shot qualifying when cars go out for a hand full of laps one by one. Kind of like they used to do in NASCAR.

The sad thing is Leclerc got a black and white flag. (I don't recall what it looks like as it has not been used for a long time)
At a time when other drivers like Vettel and Verstapen have had penalty's. Preventing them from being real racers its hard to swallow.
Its Italy and you cant hurt the red cars on home soil of the Tifosi, the most loyal fans in the sport. will protest i guess.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.5%