2019 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Nice F1 simfact: Before each race ex F1 driver Robbert Doornbos drives a lap in a simulator to show the ZiggoSport audience the challenges of the track. This year they swapped to full motion sim and Assetto Corsa (in stead of last years F1 2018 game) still sitting in Dutch Playseat F1 rig.
This will boost the number of sales and popularity of simracing even more over here.
Are you sure it's AC? It looks F1 2018 to me
9J8gYhy.jpg

i have lost the interest in top teams in championship btw, but even if redbull and ferrari can't challenge the merc, the constant ferarri vs redbull would be nice and entertaining as we didn't experience a hard fight between 2nd and 3rd team in the last few seasons too, because the redbulls only could do a few one off good races and too much reliability problems, f1.5 is the series to watch this season, at least the qualy was so promising and damn we have williams as GT class to produce more overtaking :p

This part, I agree 100%. As we saw today. That fight between Mag, Hulk, Kimi and close behind Stroll, Norris, Kvyat, Gasly, amazing. At the top, cars are winning, in the middle, not so much.

When in a few months time and Leclerc needs that extra point for the wdc they are going to rue the missed opportunity here. Fair enough they didn't want him overtaking the number one driver (would've loved to have seen that BTW) but definitely go for the fastest lap second prize.

Nice race!

Super performance Max. Expected more from Pierre despite his first race in a RedBull. Show some steel balls.

Ferrari :thumbsdown:. That gap and then already team orders

Stroll :D
Ferrari want to keep Vettel happy and frustration to a minimum. Binotto doss not want him going off the rails like last year. They know they have a mountain to climb and a frustrated driver is the last thing they need

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back