2019 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Nice race!

Super performance Max. Expected more from Pierre despite his first race in a RedBull. Show some steel balls.

Ferrari :thumbsdown:. That gap and then already team orders

Stroll :D

Fairly typical Aussie GP but well done Valteri, superb performance and showed he had plenty in reserve by taking that fastest lap at the death.

Ferrari team orders despite Vettell having no pace in the final part of the race.. welcome to Ferrari Charles :rolleyes:.

I was unsure about the new extra point rule but it did produce some fun at the end which was good to see :thumbsup:

Ferrari have a potential world champion on their hands and they told him to stay behind his team mate. :poop: I bet Arrivabene would have allowed him to overtake.

Well done Bottas, his finest F1 race yet.
Well done Max and Honda.

[QUOTE="Peter Hooper, post: 2934759, member: 39134"
I was unsure about the new extra point rule but it did produce some fun at the end which was good to see :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
I agree but I'm afraid that Mercedes will win a lot of these fastest lap points. Final lap boost engine mode from 80 to 95% and they won it again. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Redbull Honda it seems the make the right choice in 2019 good overtrake Max vs Vettel
Bottas well deserved :thumbsup:
Ferrari dissapointing on this track, but season is long......

Or they could have allowed him to overtake. They have a potential megastar on their hands, they shouldn’t stifle his talent playing second fiddle to a fading driver.
Of course it would be better, but my post was in the context of "if they wanted to avoid clash between leclerc and vettel they could have handled that better"

Of course it would be better, but my post was in the context of "if they wanted to avoid clash between leclerc and vettel they could have handled that better"
I have a feeling that Ferrari will shoot themselves in the foot this year with Leclerc. The kid is seriously fast. It was a mistake to state that Vettel will be their no.1 before the season even started.
They should just allow them to race. They may well be backing their slowest driver.

I have a feeling that Ferrari will shoot themselves in the foot this year with Leclerc. The kid is seriously fast. It was a mistake to state that Vettel will be their no.1 before the season even started.
They should just allow them to race. They may well be backing their slowest driver.
Well, it's their habit tbh , over-complicating things for themselves in every possible way...
and about that statement , it seems the harry potter guy wanted to look smarter by showing his authority , but i think he already knows it was not the right decision to declare it too soon.

so the strategies:

D12BXUxXcAAg23h.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back