2018 LIQUI-MOLY BATHURST 12 HOUR (LIVE STREAM)

Awesome! I was watching earlier on the Nismo chan. My favorite track!
How many now have the first picture as their background? :laugh: Excellent shot. :thumbsup:

so timo Glock's BMW excluded from Quali ? :D
_________

#teamMcLaughlin :D

guys,which sim has the best mount panorama circuit? Ac or rf2 mods or iracing?

Last edited:
Im in NZ too..and i was able to watch the top 10 shootout with that link. but it seems they have now taken it down unfortunately..just like the Nismo YT chan did.. as AU/NZ are restricted. Nevermind will try sort a stream so watch your PM:thumbsup:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 387850

guys,which sim has the best mount panorama circuit? Ac or rf2 mods or iracing?

Don’t forget R3E which I believe also has the circuit! Perhaps @Ross Garland could organise us a GT3 race at this circuit soon ;)

Funny thing is, I’ve never driven this circuit since TOCA Race Driver if I remember correctly! Will have to revisit it!

Don’t forget R3E which I believe also has the circuit! Perhaps @Ross Garland could organise us a GT3 race at this circuit soon ;)

Funny thing is, I’ve never driven this circuit since TOCA Race Driver if I remember correctly! Will have to revisit it!
thank you man
just checked my R3E store page to check the price, turns out i have bought it alongside some other tracks at christmas sale lol
that's a really long time :D it's time to do some laps there

I don't know why some of you are talking about the M6 as if it's being replaced. It's been quite clear from the start that for the next few years at least, the M6 will continue to be the GT3 car while the M8 competes in GTE.

I heard the commentators at Daytona mention that the M6 GT3 will be around until 2020.

The BMW M6 GT3 was introduced in 2016 so a four year life span is about right for a GT/Sports Car.

As mentioned above. The M6 GT3 spec car is still relatively new, it benefited from a major update for 2018.

https://www.bmw-motorsport.com/en/topics/fahrzeuge/bmw-m6-gt3-gtlm.html

I think the confusion is just the M6 and M8 look kind of similar which is an easy mistake to make if you don't know.

There will be a similar situation with the Aston Martin Vantage as you'll have two different generations racing this year in GTE and also the GT3 version. Although admittedly the new 2018 car does look very different! :)

I agree though, shame there's no Nissan's this year. Maybe they've decided to concentrate on Blancpain rather than flyaway races for the time being.

Nice to see the venerable Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 doing a good job. That engine sounds fantastic.

Looking forward to watching the race later on.

A little tip for some of you. Not sure why but the official stream was kind of stuttering really badly last night. I thought it was me but judging by the comments it was happening to others as well.

The NISMO stream didn't seem to suffer any issues.

I'm a newbie to this race (like I was with Daytona), but I am looking forward to watching (at least some of) it. I don't think I'll be staying up all night though so will watch the first 3-4 hours live at least.

Was a bit bored today, no chance to drive, so fancied having a go at making the 22 Audi, as I've just finished the #29 from daytona so know how the template is laid out. Very early WIP but have got the basic paint layout done for the front, most of one side and the roof....
25188291637_5588f1244f_o.png

Colours will need to be adjusted a bit of course :)

I'm a newbie to this race (like I was with Daytona), but I am looking forward to watching (at least some of) it. I don't think I'll be staying up all night though so will watch the first 3-4 hours live at least.

Was a bit bored today, no chance to drive, so fancied having a go at making the 22 Audi, as I've just finished the #29 from daytona so know how the template is laid out. Very early WIP but have got the basic paint layout done for the front, most of one side and the roof....
25188291637_5588f1244f_o.png

Colours will need to be adjusted a bit of course :)

Looking good my friend, Nice work so far.

Like you say the colours are a little tricky as some have a metallic type sheen to them which is difficult to replicate. Great work so far though.

Although some look like the corporate logo palette so if you can find that via their website that might help.

Nismo TV are covering the event on youtube and they dont geo block.

The AWESOME Bathurst 12 Hour event is back on NISMO TV! No GT-R in the race this year (in order to give the other teams a chance to win), but we're bringing this epic race to our fans due to popular demand... - except we have to geoblock Australia and NZ, sorry!

:O_o::(:unsure::cry::thumbsdown:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea