2018 LIQUI-MOLY BATHURST 12 HOUR (LIVE STREAM)

30 seconds penalty for car #43? did i hear correctly?

update :
it was drive through penalty and he did that drive through

Last edited:
Something fishy is going on with these wheels

Two things really.

1. Where they are hitting the wall, it's full on force. It would easily tear a wheel off no problem. As mentioned above Bathurst is surrounded by solid concrete walls and they don't give! :)
2. The cars that are losing wheels are not GT3 cars (as far as I can remember). GT3 cars are built a bit tougher. The cars losing wheels are GT4 and cup cars. They simply don't take any punishment. Evidence in point was the poor XBOW. That was simply torn apart like a road car when it hit the tyres.

Not disagreeing with you, just my observations.

Race is brewing up quite nicely now. Shame about all the SC's but so far so good.

Been enjoying the race so far. Time to call it a night for me. Been watching the race on phone/tablet whilst working on car skin on laptop. I'll leave you with the progress so far on the #22 Audi (which is currently leading)...

Paint layout almost done I think. Then a case of adjusting the colours, sponsor logos and doing the matte/metallic paint mapping.
the #74 car is the same except the light/dark blue are swapped around, and I think the other Audis have a similar scheme so I might end up doing those too if I feel like it

Awsome Race this is !!
I should go to bed already but cant stop watching this :inlove:
Im backing the M6's, but the damn Porsches dont get out of the way:p:p:p:p Great pace nevertheless, brilliant driving these guys :ninja:

In the end it will be be between the classic DTM contenders of sorts, the 3 Big German.... but local pilots are really faster (V8 Supercars) . Go M POWER!

Patrick Long should receive a lot more recognition than he gets.
Outstanding driver.
The incident at the start was at the bottom of the grid when one of the I class cars was shunted off track.
Grid really should be limited to 40 cars at the most and the I class looked at very hard, some are really slow.
Epic drive from the #100 BMW!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back