Also, If I'm calculating this right, even if Vettel tried to win all 3 remaining races...Hamilton just needs 6 points total over the next 3 races to secure the WDC? So basically a 7th place next race and Lewis is WDC?
There are 75 points to get for vettel, and there is a 70pts difference, he needs 76points to be wdc, if Hamilton gets 6 points in the next race then it's over for him.

There was a calculation showing that Vettel has lost 125 points due to own mistakes in 2017 and 2018. Bearing in mind that, do you still think he would finish P2 in a championship with the same car as everyone else? Something is wrong here, either your list, or all other drivers in F1 are hopeless.
At the same time he made the Ferrari look much faster then it is, most of the times. He got them a lot more points then the car warrants. On raw pace he beat Hamilton quite some times even with a worse car. You have to see why he made the mistakes - most of the times because he was desperately trying to achieve the impossible with the Ferrari. Yes there were also some unforced errors, Lewis made plenty of them as well in the past few years

At the same time he made the Ferrari look much faster then it is, most of the times. He got them a lot more points then the car warrants. On raw pace he beat Hamilton quite some times even with a worse car. You have to see why he made the mistakes - most of the times because he was desperately trying to achieve the impossible with the Ferrari. Yes there were also some unforced errors, Lewis made plenty of them as well in the past few years

Vettel make tooooo much faults for being world champion

How can you objetively say the Ferrari is slower than the Mercedes?

I'm not a conspiracy theory kind , i just informed about it now, pirelli have enforced a new thing just before the race (raising tyre pressure to a moderately high amount compare to some of teams decisions) and Merc tyres were all over place in the race and "some" teams became tyre management masters lol
when pirelli doing something for the sake of safety or preventing blistering and merc end up the better team it's a conspiracy but not the other way around... call all of them a conspiracy or none of them
#notohypocrisy

To whom it may concern - I've edited my post here:
2018 Formula One US Grand Prix
so....
feel free to change your rating there now.

Asap.
e2c496f53a9eeb2d0c27d35ea577e0e7--people-posts.jpg

I'm not a conspiracy theory kind , i just informed about it now, pirelli have enforced a new thing just before the race (raising tyre pressure to a moderately high amount compare to some of teams decisions) and Merc tyres were all over place in the race and "some" teams became tyre management masters lol
when pirelli doing something for the sake of safety or preventing blistering and merc end up the better team it's a conspiracy but not the other way around... call all of them a conspiracy or none of them
#notohypocrisy
It was announced on race day, yes. But it was also explained why it is like that. They usually change it after FP2 if it is needed to change. But since Friday was wet they didn't have data, so they used data from Saturday and including expected a bit warmer temperature on Sunday they decided for safety reasons to increase the rear pressure.
I also don't like conspiracy, but to be valid conspiracy, it need for Lewis to somehow scores 4 or less points in next 3 races and Vettel wins all 3. Which won't happen, as for me Max is clear favorite in Mexico.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%