Resource icon

Misc 2018 F1 Overlay 3.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kjell81d updated 2018 F1 Overlay with a new update entry:

ACTV Theme & Overlay

v2.2
-smaller tower header to match the real F1 broadcast
-changed to default three letter names (like in real life) to make tower slimmer
-removed position box (there's no way to change the position so it's gone)
-re-added 1440p version
-re-added missing fonts

Known issues
-timer is offset in practice and qualifying
-chequered flag overhangs at finish (ACTV limitation)
-overlay sits on top of other apps so disable the overlay when moving things around

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm working a bit of a hacked together working position indicator. A good amount of work needs to be done because I know nothing of python really.

Working position indicator

What's new
- returned position box
- added working position indicator
- general overhaul of lower graphic
- driver photos for each team (with generic helmet)
- team logos
- nation flags
- added F1TV broadcast logo

Todo
- rescale for 1080p
- remove track name that appears at beginning of race
- remove checkered flag graphic
- general fixes for online

1080p & more flags

What's New
- 1080p version
- 20+ national flags
- misc changes to acinfo.py

144644.png

Love the idea of the mod - but I just cannot get it to work correctly - and I have spent hours trying to. I managed to get the tower up, but missing images - and I drop around 40 fps, so its un-useable

Hi

Just installed the latest version - I dont use the gimp/skin file, just the standard overlays. However in the latest, what used to be the driver name, I beleive ACTV info has just disappeared?

Hi

Just installed the latest version - I dont use the gimp/skin file, just the standard overlays. However in the latest, what used to be the driver name, I beleive ACTV info has just disappeared?

I removed that section to only show the race position. You have to re-install the regular ACTV to get that info back. You can still use the overlay if you like.

Hello, Nice addon but after I think a corret installation, I don't have the car color beside the name like your. What should I do ? I'm using RSS cars. Not ACFL, so means one car and all are skins.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, Nice addon but after I think a corret installation, I don't have the car color beside the name like your. What should I do ? I'm using RSS cars. Not ACFL, so means one car and all are skins.

Thanks!

The ACFL cars are all individual models so they can be assigned different colors, RSS is just one car - hence only one color.

For some reason im not able to edit anything , when i open the settingsg part , where you can swich to colors and change sizes , type of time etc , nothing seems to change when i change anything , and im not able to swich over to color tabs. Am i missing something ?

For some reason im not able to edit anything , when i open the settingsg part , where you can swich to colors and change sizes , type of time etc , nothing seems to change when i change anything , and im not able to swich over to color tabs. Am i missing something ?

Everything is locked. ACTV only allows for one font size and no image scaling, so making things smaller or larger would missalign everything.

Everything is locked. ACTV only allows for one font size and no image scaling, so making things smaller or larger would missalign everything.

Thanks for the info , didint know we can't use it , i was loocking for a mod like this , but if im not scaling it up , its looks all so damn small when im racing @ 4K rezolution , its that small that i cant even read the lap times correctly..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back