Resource icon

MGP17 2017 MOTOGP, MOTO2, MOTO3 TEAM VALUES + RIDER VALUES + MOTO2 GRID UPDATE 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Next, there are the rider attributes, and what I mean by that are the BRAKING, CORNERING, THROTTLE MANAGEMENT AND BODY POSITION values that you can see in the menus as you scroll through the various riders. These values are visible in the menus below the rider's portrait/number and name. Ok, so Vinales was way too low. I made his values higher and performed such changes on any rider where I felt it was most appropriate. I did this for all three bike categories.

Can you tell me which file contains those rider attributes please? cause I must be blind xD

Thx for your answer rkh, much obliged... rider atributes are located in DATA/DB/DB_UISKILLSETS.BML and that file is not in your mod, so... :coffee:
1. Oh, I know which file it is kid, I have been editing this game since 2014.

2. I'm out of the country and have not been present on this forum much as of late

3. I went about it in a different way with the attributes - there are multiple ways to change this which again shows your broad knowledge of all files. ever thought about mixing up rider attributes to see how it affects their riding style in conjunction with all other values, such as race pertubation. Ever tried to see what happens when you mix those up

4. You really think people react in a positive way to you trolls acting this way?

Since you all are experts at downloading mods, then not liking the result, followed by peppering questions on how to fix this or that becasue it is not to your liking, only for you to figure it out yourself. GUESS WHAT??!! That's what we all had to do at one point. FIGURE IT OUT. The best suggestion, since you are all experts now, make your own mods.

Your biggest help with all of this modding comes actually from @Giovaneveterano He offered a full tutorial and you can learn a ton. I am still learning from it. And you can take it to the next step from there. So, that begs the question: What is your guys' real problem? Laziness? Oh, let me just download, complain and that's that. Or is it the inability to read instructions properly? Or is it inabilty to put instructions into action? Maybe focus on those aspects before you make ignorant comments about what files are included when in fact the rider attributes have been adjusted in a different way. If it wasn't so sad, I'd actually laugh my ass off. So, you troll around, posting crap that makes no sense, meanwhile thinking you've made some huge discovery. Way to go, Rookie!!

Last edited:
kid? trolls? LOL! You mad bro! you're really mad... seriously... I don't know what kind of problems are you into but good luck with them and try to moderate your toxicity too... your texts are like acid rain, biohazard sign is missing

BTW JFYI SKILLSCATALOG.bml is for AI only and DB_UISKILLSETS.bml is for player only

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies