2017 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

Always blame Vettel?????
When he moved over he was still ahead and had every right to dictate his line. No way he could have known Kimi crept up the left hand side.
It was one of those "Let's all go for it" moments which ended badly.
Sick and tired of Vettel this, Vettel that. Suck it up. They ALL trying their hardest.
And now for the blowback.......:roflmao:

Always blame Vettel?????
When he moved over he was still ahead and had every right to dictate his line. No way he could have known Kimi crept up the left hand side.
Sick and tired of Vettel this, Vettel that. Suck it up. They ALL trying their hardest.
I'm inclined to agree with you on this.

Always blame Vettel?????

I'll have to watch it again.

Surely if Vettel had been ahead when he moved across, he would not have hit Verstappen?!

Vettel ahead ?? No idea what you guys have been smoking. Vettel lost his mind wich usuall happens when he is racing Max and now it backfired badly for him. He just had a poop start and tried to make it up before T1 by defending in the way he did. Karma is a bitch.:D

f1-singapore-gp-2017-sebastian-vettel-ferrari-sf70h-leads-at-the-start-of-the-race-and-the.jpg

Seems Vettel fans are on holiday.. Not a lot of conversations about the race.... Sorry, Vettel had his eyes on the wrong prize and the fastest car lost on the day.

Was there a single pass that entire race?

Singapore may be a nice place to live and visit, but that track is horrendous. It's 50% Hungaroring and 50% Monaco, with arguably less overall runoff room than either. It feels like a scaled-up go-kart track, not an F1 venue.

Anyway, I'm sure it's an amazing test of fitness and concentration, but it was deadly boring to watch as the cars droned around in fixed order. Essentially, it was like watching 2 hours of parade laps.

Yeah it's a shame. Singapore is one of those countries I'd love to visit and maybe catch the GP at the same time but the complete lack of overtaking every time F1 goes there is a big minus for me. I watched the replay on catch-up, watched the first 15 laps, zoomed it on an hour and 20 minutes and the positions were still the same! :laugh:

Sad as the venue looks amazing and the city looks incredible as well. I think I did some rough maths once and at nearly £1500-£2000 for the trip (and the cheapest seats in the house) it's just way out of what I can afford.

I wish we had Better Circuits for the F1 Calander. So many tracks are producing crappy racing.. Monaco Singapore Hungary... We need more tracks lime Monza with big braking zones so the talented and brave drivers can shine.. Like Ric did at Monza.

Such a shame for Max V too, he takes his bad luck pretty well. I hope his luck turns before this affects his confidence.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back