2016 Mod (part1)

2016 Mod (part1) 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,
When I install the file in my directory of the game, the game launches but remains on a black screen What is the problem

Buy the game, then it will auto-update to a version that this mod works with. CODEX crack only works with 1.1, mod works with 1.2 and later.

I've told steam not to update the game and the mod seems to work fine so far. It's fantastic!

But sometimes my drivers drop skills a lot. First time it happened I thought it was because the driver was old (Alonso), but then I got the same with Felipe Nasr. -999.99% and some skills dropped to 2 or 3 even.

I've told steam not to update the game and the mod seems to work fine so far. It's fantastic!

But sometimes my drivers drop skills a lot. First time it happened I thought it was because the driver was old (Alonso), but then I got the same with Felipe Nasr. -999.99% and some skills dropped to 2 or 3 even.

Did the driver get injured maybe? They then receive a temporary trait, if it's a broken foot or leg then his braking, smoothness etc might drop to 2-3 for about a month

Great Job enzoli!!!
I have one question, could you tell me why when I start a new game the training sessions are only 23 minutes?
In previous games it was 38 minutes ...Where could i change it?
Thank you,

Quali and practice times are located in the simulation settings. It's a very light txt file easy to read and edit.
I've set them really high in my very first mod but it ruins the fun because with so much time, you just unlock level 3 for each trim.
So I lowered them a lot.
Next mod version, I've changed it back up a bit to reach 1/3 higher than vanilla in practice and double in qualification.

Quali and practice times are located in the simulation settings. It's a very light txt file easy to read and edit.
I've set them really high in my very first mod but it ruins the fun because with so much time, you just unlock level 3 for each trim.
So I lowered them a lot.
Next mod version, I've changed it back up a bit to reach 1/3 higher than vanilla in practice and double in qualification.
Practice is important. The setups and having a car that is meant for the track you are on eliminates the debuffs added in the programming to punish improper cars.

enzoli updated 2016 Mod (part1) with a new update entry:

Update for Christmas Beta update - include many changes

• Now include an installer 0.1
  • New Intro Videos for Teams and Competitions
  • Changed Rear Wing sponsor on main screen image
  • Fixed Brutus and Cortés in Media Reports
  • Longer times for quali and practice
  • Mechanics abilities correspond better to team levels
  • Less female and more nationalities in free mechanics
  • Small Prize Money improvement
  • Corrected multiple fake names for Locations and Tires in Media, MediaReports and Tweets
  • Swapped Barhain and Abu Dhabi as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Be sure to have the installer right next to the MM_Data folder.
If installer doesn't work on your computer, manually copy the MM-Data folder into your Motorsport Manager folder.

hi, just downloaded and unzipped. Launched installer and pressed install. I get script error message :
file:///C:/Users/Paco/AppData/Local/Temp/%7BC1B5859C-7662-4E32-845B-1956BE245051%7D/MM%202016%20Mod.hta
Are you using the steam version? Is cracked?
*For the modder: Is this mod compatible with DLC Livery Pack and version 1.1.11891?? Thanks ;)

I don't know if it is compatible. I would say no as it wasn't for the previous versions of my mod but I didn't get any feedback concerning this so far.

It doesn´t work for me. I copy the folder MM_Data in the directory and running the game I have an eternity black screen. Could be I need a previous version of this mod?

Check your version of the game and check if you unticked the livery DLC pack.
And yes the older version of the mod can still be downloaded under the Version History tab.

Check your version of the game and check if you unticked the livery DLC pack.
And yes the older version of the mod can still be downloaded under the Version History tab.
But what previous version of this mod do I need. I just downloaded the last one, version 1.2.1.2
Do I need another one before this version?? Thanks ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back