2016 Mod (part1)

2016 Mod (part1) 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Enzoli! Great mod, its fantastic! Would just like to suggest a potential change which you could maybe think about. Mclaren Staff, particularly Andrea Stella are very under powered in my opinion. He was engineer to Alonso in a clear no.1-no.2 philosophy, effectively making him the no.1 race engineer. Ferrari wanted to renew his contract in 2014 but Mclaren offered him big bucks and promoted him to chief engineers, thus clearly is extremely highly regarded and deserves a lot more than a mere 3 stars

A few suggestions, do you think you could correct both of Koiranen's mechanics' nationalities to Estonian instead of Finnish. I was looking at their homepage, seems they use a lot of Estonian workforce. Their first series chmpionship (drivers) came by Estonian Kevin Korjus in 2010 FR2.0 Euro. Current Estonians in the team - engineer Eero Heidmets, and mechanics Aivar Heidemaa, Siim Viitak and Egert Vesilind. They do have a lot of Spaniards too as their HQ has relocated to Spain in recent years.

Test driver Ralf Aron was previously on their homepage, but supposedly he's now in HiTech, I understand that this is a 2016 mod, but the article says he was signed from Prema Powerteam.

http://www.hitechgp.co.uk/race-winn...ech-gp-fia-f3-european-championship-title-bid

Based on the article seems like he could have (if not better starting abilities) better potential too.
When do you think you'll be finished with the next version anyways?

Last edited:
A few suggestions, do you think you could correct both of Koiranen's mechanics' nationalities to Estonian instead of Finnish. I was looking at their homepage, seems they use a lot of Estonian workforce. Their first series chmpionship (drivers) came by Estonian Kevin Korjus in 2010 FR2.0 Euro. Current Estonians in the team - engineer Eero Heidmets, and mechanics Aivar Heidemaa, Siim Viitak and Egert Vesilind. They do have a lot of Spaniards too as their HQ has relocated to Spain in recent years.

Test driver Ralf Aron was previously on their homepage, but supposedly he's now in HiTech, I understand that this is a 2016 mod, but the article says he was signed from Prema Powerteam.

http://www.hitechgp.co.uk/race-winn...ech-gp-fia-f3-european-championship-title-bid

Based on the article seems like he could have (if not better starting abilities) better potential too.
When do you think you'll be finished with the next version anyways?
Thanks. I took note of the mechanics nationalities and corrected it.
And improved Aron slightly. ;)
My next version will come once the final patch comes out.
It takes me a lot of time to rebuild a new resources.assets file each time an update comes out so I will not update for the beta patch that just came out as it won't be long before the final version comes out.

Thanks. I took note of the mechanics nationalities and corrected it.
And improved Aron slightly. ;)
My next version will come once the final patch comes out.
It takes me a lot of time to rebuild a new resources.assets file each time an update comes out so I will not update for the beta patch that just came out as it won't be long before the final version comes out.

Awesome, man! And no worries on the update, I can only imagine how much work it takes to edit all those text files, and everyone can still play your mod. Having quite alot of fun with it actually, the latest game update has fixed a lot of the problems like AI running out of fuel, and the AI is much harder to beat now, combined with your mod, it's an awesome time.
Happy holidays! :)

So currently the mod is not working and will be updated only after final patch? Can one buy the game and skip the update that makes the mod not work? :)

So currently the mod is not working and will be updated only after final patch? Can one buy the game and skip the update that makes the mod not work? :)
Some say it is compatible, some say they're experiencing issues.
Mod will be updated for final version of the patch.
Great mod enzoli...a mery christmass and a very good 2017
Thanks a lot. Merry Christmas to you too and Happy New Year already.

The update replaced your resources.assets with the original patch one. You just have to overwrite it again with the resources.assets file you get with this mod and it should work perfectly.

i replaced resorces.asset and assembly.dll files after new update. it works,but game run much slower now. Actually so slow that my nerves would not allow to play it :)
Anyone else has a same problem?

It did slow down for me aswell, but not as much as to prevent me from playing. But yesterday was the first time it had happened, I thought the problem was YouTube playing on the background (although YT has been playing every time I've played the game)

Think the final update shouldn't be long. Devs released a new version today. Probably not the final one but we're getting close.

Any ideas on what you are looking to add on the next update? You should collab the f1 mod with the balance mod from TheFlamingRed and that would be perfect.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back