Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Points%20picture_zpswmmggv77.jpg

@Dalai toma, @EpilepticToast, @bigdaddvx2005, @docholiday600, @Railer Cantrell, @Alex Hinton, @mcnasty1 @Globespy, @2pfspiff, @Lucas Gortman, @Ben Wells, @Cubansandwich45, @mdaro, @Robert Waddell, @UniversalSoljrr, @MillsLayne, @Joe Zarkos, @sham455

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

Anyone interest in Assetto Corsa Or having doudts it will be terrible watch this its going to be awesome its getting better reviews than project cars and its being said the physics are better than any racing game on console even better than gran turismo and forza 6 they are his words lol and this is only the alpha version of the game proper sim racer no dulling down for the people we find in online lobbies haha so hopefully wont get as many silly people racing online

Last edited:
I guess I can let it slide for this race.. I was going to allow auto trans in lieu of Forced Interior, but I'm not going to give up all the realism. I guess you won't be signing up for the 2nd season then, Tom? :( They are going to have Corvettes soon :thumbsup: and possibly Daytona road course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes