Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

You are getting quite good at it... very well done... IMO it would be perfect if the chrome bit around the front grill (were the holden badge is located) was orange instead of chrome... But very good original livery nontheless.

Mate next time you post a negative comment than make sure that your first read what we said

its a GTR2 Mclaren it is pretty Obvious if you read correctly

and it aint done yet so hold your patience
So what's with the MoTec that isn't in the original GTR2 model, but only in the model I mentioned? Also it wasn't a negative comment, just an observation. They basically "stole" the mod from a modding group and made it their own, no right to complain here anyway ;)

So what's with the MoTec that isn't in the original GTR2 model, but only in the model I mentioned? Also it wasn't a negative comment, just an observation. They basically "stole" the mod from a modding group and made it their own, no right to complain here anyway ;)
Hmm ok

sorry your comment seemed like an angry one to me.
Glad that it wasnt a negative comment

This "mod" is still in Stage 1 of our Development Stages thats why i won't be released for the public any time soon. (maybe some beta tester will get their hands on it early)

If you want than you can sign up for it
Just send an email to arcmoddingteam@gmail.com and tell us why you want to be in our beta stage program
if you are Lucky than you will get acces to all of our beta stage mods

Last edited by a moderator:
If you really want to get this mod to work with a separate rfm file, edit the following lines in the rfm first...

Vehicle Filter = OR: F3Euro14 to Vehicle Filter = OR: ReizaF3Euro14
Vehicle Filter = |Reiza70 to Vehicle Filter = |ReizaF3Euro14

Then edit the following line in every .veh file. This is easier if you use a progam such as "Textcrawler"...

Classes="reiza5,F3Euro14" to Classes="reiza5,reizaF3Euro14"

Hope this helps :)

While you're in the .veh files you may also wish to edit the description line so that you only get one entry in the RealFeelPlugin.ini and can affect the FFB settings for all cars in this class at once ;)

for example...Description="#05 Jordan King" to Description="F3EUR #05 Jordan King"
This

I stumbled on this mod today and Im surprised noones talking about it. I know theres is some drama going on because EEC cancelled their project due to 4chan modifying their mod. But its actually very decent. But all of the cars are white since its technically a league mod and its up to the members to create the skins. I would love a link to some skins if anyone has. I wont link the mod but its an easy google search away. But I cant seem to find any skins

I tried it but no skins and the cars stick to the road like glue. At first I too thought this had some merit but now I wonder if it will go anywhere, I also wonder if it's legit (not just ripped content) so I deleted for now. Will be interesting to see if this mod is supported and improved.

I tried it but no skins and the cars stick to the road like glue. At first I too thought this had some merit but now I wonder if it will go anywhere, I also wonder if it's legit (not just ripped content) so I deleted for now. Will be interesting to see if this mod is supported and improved.
what version did you have. there was an update to it late august it seems. it said 11% less grip on the tires. It doesn't feel too bad to me. And with the AI set to 100% they run pretty close to what the real gt3 cars run at Zandvoort ( only track I've tested with them so far ). I know this mod was never finished but in its current state I already like it more than the BES mod. Looks and feels so much better. Im just not liking racing a full field of white cars lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back