1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Screenshots - Your favorite Cars/Mods/Tracks

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by SCE_SR, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Hi,

Is it ok to post some screens from my/our favorite cars/mods/tracks ?
    Sometimes i like to push the F12 button and i would like to share it. The game looks so lovely. I like this clear reiza graphic.

I open with a 92'er F1 mod and a F_V12 car, a Porsche Carrera and a GT3, GT500 mod.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And not to forget this great 911'er mod on Mid Ohio 3.0.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More later.

Feel free to post your own pics.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
  2. One of the best Historic Le Mans mod out there
    Mixed with some Retro Touring cars
    Best multiclass racing ever
    GRAB_004.JPG
    And The Mental DRM Group 5 Turbo Cars on Phillip Island
    GRAB_005.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Honda NSX (converted for private use) on Zolder..track is converted last year together with Patrick Giranthon for our private league...guess this is the same version that Gilles is showing us :whistling:

nsx.jpg

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. What are you talking about?

5. The Honda looks great.

I have found another great mod. Its a original rfactor mod. I have just pure converted, and looks amazing. DRM Revival 2.0B on Barcelona 2014.
    Edit: Latest DRM Revival 2.2 works better (trippteam server)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last pic on Mid Ohio 3.0.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Where did you find the Barcelona Mod?

7. Hi Gilles,
    I saw a few piccies of you from Zolder, and it seems the same version. That's all..
    Grtz
    Tot ziens, Houdoe en bedankt:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Can someone tell me how they got such good quality screenshots?
    mine are all very low
    thanks

9. U can download the DRM Revival 2.02 from rfactorcentral. I have found 2.0B with the searchengine. Edit: Latest DRM Revival 2.2 works better (trippteam server)
    Barcelona 2014 its Patricks track. Downloadable in the mod section, i think.

For good screens u can try this:
    Take your car and a beauty track (hi res tarmac), and drive the car with the outside cam ("page down" key) close to a good cam position and move and move the car around for the best shot, like a model. ;)
    U can also use the replay screen and control with the arrow keys on your keyboard, forward/backward and slowmotion functions. Very useful.
    For a shot the movie must play, at least in slowmotion. And not to forget, set your graphic details to max.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. My config: 1920 x1080. All maxed out, shadows could be on Full or High, that depends on the fact if you're having trouble with flickering shadows.
    Good luck.
    Succes met je nieuwe modding groep;)

BTW here's a screenie of my latest private mod, early WIP
    p4.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wow. Not bad. The lighting looks very soft. :thumbsup:

12. God damm it
    I will hunt you down if you don't release this mod to open public lol
    You better hide your ass

• Haha Haha x 1
  13. 2015-09-27_00003.jpg 2015-10-03_00003.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Its from Patriot. He released it unfinished, because somebody leaked on 4chan.
    I just "finished" it by converting skins from gtr2 and Pcars and doing some more things. It's private tough. But PM me If you got any more questions.

Btw; Patriot your mod rules man! So much detail! Paaaaleaaaseee finish it. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  15. Pretty much every online racer in the forum asked him to finish the mod, I don't race offline but I hope he'll change his mind and release it

Edit: My favourite cars from stock content is the Formula Classic. From mods it will be the LMP2 from EEC because in this sim all info our physics guy learned from Jeff Braun will be used, in GTR2 wasn't possible if I remember right.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Today i have found another great rfactor mod on rfactorcentral, just pure converted again.
    WTCC BMW E90 on Guapore, nice combination. A medium speed car on a nice flowing little track, i really like it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gilles Villeneuve Style

GRAB_009.JPG GRAB_010.JPG GRAB_007.JPG

R.I.P

True Legend

18. Today i must share my favorite touring add mod.
    V8 Superstars on Suzuka. Love the S's.
    For me: Best Cockpits, best V8 sound, and not to forget the gear sound rocks ! :thumbsup: The outside textures are a bit to bright and shiny, but thats a little mistake, no problem. This mod brings a big amount of fun and v8 action. Love the cockpits and mirror position, great work, thx to the modders.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1