2014 McLaren MP4-29

md9r.jpg

I won't be able to watch F1 any more with all these penises staring at me from my screen.

That is ugly - makes step noses look beautiful.:cry:

Williams and Mclaren have both a penis nose... I don't kid myself, the other cars most likely will be the same, except for lotus which got a fort cliff nose... (yes this is the official E22). Actually the E22 from the cockpit to the back looks very sexy, but these new nose are absolutely horrible... and I am one of the people that kind of liked the step nose.
1530582_715703461781160_141675872_n.png

why this nose :/ i thought it would be normal, since i found out some week ago that they were going to have this designs on their noses, its awesome car but the nose ... :/

And i dont know about you, also i am neither a fan of McLaren but i already miss this

mcla_hami_sepa_2012_b.jpg

Call me a bit of a weirdo....but I actually quite like it......:barefoot:
Aside from that ugly hell nose it looks good , yeah. If they would keep the normal oval nose from 2013 it would have been better. Actually it looks good that the nose's height goes from up to down. But that "Ant" nose shouldn't be there. It just doesn't belong there. Hope they will fix that during the season.

But we all have our different opinions.

Think the FIA specified a set height for the tip of the nose from the ground this year. Maybe expecting the noses to look something like the did in the 80's and early 90's.

Car designers have other ideas, they need airflow travelling under the car asap to get the car sucked onto the track, so it is unlikely you will see a full width nose be completely close to the track at the specified required height.

FIA isn't to blame for the look......the car designers are. Maybe the FIA should have gone further with the restrictions that had been set and demand the full width of the nose had to meet the front wing or something like that, then the crazy noses wouldn't exist.

Are the noses that low to help stop the cars riding over the top of another in the event of a crash? Safety reasons?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back