2014 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is will vettel do a piquet and take ricardos chassis when everyones asleep :)
Reg the show av loved all 4 sessions so far..thought qually was exhilarating. A element am not too keen on however is knowing the guys in the garage are regulating the brake maps on the fly. :-(

Chilton will have a briliant start, and win

Also pretty suprised to see Lotus to lock the last row (not really, because Esteban got that penalty). I'm glad they are there, took the 2 "crashy" drivers, didn't participate in the Jerez test (just to not show the sound of that car that early). How many times will Crashdonaldo get lapped? I vote for 58

I can not help....but Daniel Ricciardo reminds me of a character of Alice in Wonderland.....

collage.jpg

;)

Regarding free legal F1 streams: RTL does not only TV Broacasts, but is streaming all of the GP's live and free and even in HD if you got the connection for it on www.rtl.de.

But I don't know if there is some kind of geoblocker and the commentary is in german although you should consider yourselves lucky if you don't understand those guys - they are hilariously bad. Where are the glory days with Murray Walker on Eurosport?
For the Race I hope for Ricciardo, was really surprised by his performance, while Vettel seems to be in trouble.

Only race I'll see in prime time being as I live in Australia, hope we're in for an exciting race!

Hope there's rain so it'll mix the race up a bit, would be fun seeing them race for position in the wets with the extra torque and low down force!

EDIT: What a start, a crash in the first corner! Hamilton told to retire the car then the team told him to stay out!

EDIT 2: Annnnd Hamilton has now retired the car, what a start to the new season

Last edited:
Bottas was looking so promising and goes and hits the wall.. not to mention while he was busy checking out the damage in the mirror, the car was bouncing off the rev limiter for quite some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes