2013 Mercedes AMG F1 W04

798180_10151203291137411_199634591_o.jpg

Ewww ugly nose spotted! :D

I honestly don't think that they would do the same mistake as Lotus, but the T-cam (the whole is yellow), that thing which is on the top of the driver's helmet (just under the T-cam) and the sidepods are looking like new. At least they didn't show us the whole car.

The guy who posted it even said that it's the BAR from 05, so why would you make that assumption? >.<

No, he wasn't saying that. If you go back a couple of pages on that forum you'll see he was referring to this (which is believed to be the 2005 BAR car repainted in the Mercedes livery).

mercedes-benz-world-brings-f1-closer-to-everyone.jpg

Also, the car in the picture I posted doesn't look anything like a 2005-spec car at all.

The reason I posted the picture is because I don't recall a Mercedes F1 car to have such a round intake above the drivers' head. It's always been a triangular shape from 2010-2012 as far as I can remember. Perhaps anyone can provide pictures or other information to prove me wrong?

Also, the car in the picture I posted doesn't look anything like a 2005-spec car at all.

The reason I posted the picture is because I don't recall a Mercedes F1 car to have such a round intake above the drivers' head. It's always been a triangular shape from 2010-2012 as far as I can remember. Perhaps anyone can provide pictures or other information to prove me wrong?
Fair enough, it's not from 2005 but nobody mounts a rear wing like that these days. It also doesn't seem to have a DRS flap. I think you can also see the exhaust pointing upwards, which means it's extremely unlikely to be a contemporary one ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back