2013 Mercedes AMG F1 W04

The team is very pleased to announce that our fans will be involved more than ever before into the reveal of our new car, the F1 W04, thanks to an exclusive website and Twitter unveiling!

Fans of the team will be able to dictate the pace of the F1 W04 online reveal by posting on Twitter using the hashtag #F1W04Reveal.

Each tweet will trigger the opening of a garage door on our website, behind which is hiding the new F1 W04. And the faster you retweet it, the faster the car will be revealed. So the more you tweet, the more you’ll see!

To be a part of this exclusive online reveal, simply visit our website, www.mercedes-amg-f1.com and our Twitter account, www.twitter.com/mercedesamgf1 from Saturday, 16:00 (GMT).

And don’t forget… it’s #F1W04Reveal

http://www.mercedes-amg-f1.com/en/#...-engage-fans-with-unique-f1-w04-online-reveal

172421483cdd15362e95ec6ff2f0a48c1fc09e66.jpg

I'm sorry to be quite negative but I think this whole twitter thing that Mercedes have done is quite silly. I wanted to see the new car today, and for it to be revealed just like the others. This #F1W04Reveal is a terrible idea..

Why couldnt Nico and Lewis have just pulled the cloth off the car. Then we could have seen the new car in seconds rather than four or five hours of a garage door slowly opening...

Doesn't seem to be working :s
try F5. it´s my uploading site that is a bit iffy it seems from time to time.

I'm sorry to be quite negative but I think this whole twitter thing that Mercedes have done is quite silly. I wanted to see the new car today, and for it to be revealed just like the others. This #F1W04Reveal is a terrible idea..

Why couldnt Nico and Lewis have just pulled the cloth off the car. Then we could have seen the new car in seconds rather than four or five hours of a garage door slowly opening...
Keep in mind they never said they would reveal the car today.

Hi Guys,

I saw some of you saying that car in the Hamilton interview was the 05 B.A.R but infacts its the 08 Honda that the team use for Pit Stop practice resprayed in the Mercedes livery.

i've heard that Hamilton is around 1 second per lap faster than Nico in the simulator, in the Merc from last year.

source: some random dude on the internet, so take it with a pinch of salt. it wouldn't surprise me if it was true though :)

i've heard that Hamilton is around 1 second per lap faster than Nico in the simulator, in the Merc from last year.

source: some random dude on the internet, so take it with a pinch of salt. it wouldn't surprise me if it was true though :)
could you post the link? I don´t really believe that but would like to read it myself :)

Nico is definitely faster then Button so i think it´ll be close.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%