2013 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even here this F1 aerodynamics with 4 university qualification that makes him think his better and more intelligent than everyone else is showing his idiotness to others,
Dam cdrand you get around don't you.
You should try relaxing in a bath to cool down it might do your ego some good,
You would be a danger to have in any group think tank.
Lets burn some books together huh

Sv is just a normal driver nothing special about how he drives,
You put him in any other car he wound never win a single race ever again.

Remember this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/5284924.stm
http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2006/764/6330/

not many teenagers have been able to step into a Sauber as their first time in an F1 car and log the fastest time in the practice session. Of course he was just a test driver in 2006, so he had to give the seat back to the normal driver Nick Heidfeld for the race. In 2006 the Sauber team finished the season in 5th place a whopping 170 points behind the WCC Renault and yet here we have someone who says Vettel would do poorly if he lost his Red Bull ride. For sure some of his success is attributed to driving the very good Adrian Newey designed car. But he is also a talented driver. He was talented before he joined Red Bull and he will remain talented should he ever leave Red Bull.

Last edited:
Okay I've had enough of the personal attacks. Reported. Maybe a ban will stop your pathetic attacks.

You started it,
From what I see you argue with most people here.
Its about time someone put a stop to your aggressive manner and condescending attitude.
Maybe if you ask the british government for another grant you can get more education.

This is just plain stupid now.

Me thinks time for some frivolity...............:laugh:

Leaving the moderators a clue perhaps.

Watch them driving and see how Fernando steers and how hard is the Ferrari to drive it in consistent lap times. Then go onboard with Seb and watch him go on rails, driving the car as if he was driving a taxi. I don´t need evidence and to me it is a fact the Ferrari is really hard to be driven.

Massa, a very talented driver is having big problems to be competitive with it, even to enter in the top 5 with some frequency.

Watch them driving and see how Fernando steers and how hard is the Ferrari to drive it in consistent lap times. Then go onboard with Seb and watch him go on rails, driving the car as if he was driving a taxi. I don´t need evidence and to me it is a fact the Ferrari is really hard to be driven.

Massa, a very talented driver is having big problems to be competitive with it, even to enter in the top 5 with some frequency.

I will admit that the Ferrari does struggle a lot more at getting grip than the Red Bull, but I think it's down more to how well the car is setup more than the actual car. Vettel's RB seems to be more balanced than Webber's and Alonso's Ferrari. I would like to see what Alonso and Vettel could do together as teammates in a RB

Its all down to the fact the red bulls car has more rear down force than any other car on the track.
Put SV into a merk or McLaren or lotus car he will never win another race its as simple as that,
Its all down to the car nothing more.

It matters not if people disagree with what I said it only means they are mistaken if you disagree with me.
My SV fans are frantic to try and put him up on a pedestal to be something he is not.

Too much pure rear downforce would be unbalanced and the car would suffer from horrible understeer.

Also, Vettel actually prefers a more loose car so the thing will rotate on corner entry, which is actually sort of unexpected, and very unlike the likes of Prost and Schumacher.

EDIT: For balance, here's an enlightening article on Vettel, hopefully it's okay to link to. 7th paragraph in particular says a lot.

http://richlandf1.com/?p=10847

Last edited:
Too much pure rear downforce would be unbalanced and the car would suffer from horrible understeer.

Also, Vettel actually prefers a more loose car so the thing will rotate on corner entry, which is actually sort of unexpected, and very unlike the likes of Prost and Schumacher.

EDIT: For balance, here's an enlightening article on Vettel, hopefully it's okay to link to. 7th paragraph in particular says a lot.

http://richlandf1.com/?p=10847

And we know from the traction the Ferrari has that it has a hell of a weight sitting on the rear tires, whether by downforce or weight distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back