2012 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, i have been playing around with the idea of organizing a little league using race, however, my idea is to run a multiclass league, using a GT class and a Touring class (using the wtcc cars) using a 90 minute race format...

So you'd have to share the track with GTs, but it would be a chance for you touring car fans to drive them in a league. Would there be interest in such a class from this side?

Yes, yes, and yes again!

I'd be very much interested in a RACE touring car league. Are there enough people interested to get it started? I also have some time to volunteer myself to help run it, if someone told me what to do.

Any Race leagues would be good, this site seems to think Race is dead, but it is alive and kicking if the right format is used.
Not at all. With the stuff that is being worked on behind the scenes I am sure its not dead :)

We only stated that you cannot expect the same people to run the same league over and over again. Time for others to step in and it seems slowly people are coming forward,which is good :)

hey, good to hear, sry i haven't said much since, but we (lsd racing) have been rather busy prepping for the 24hours of Le Mans this weekend here at the RDLMS. :)

Rest assured, i have used some dead moments, to check into race 07 abit further, and i have a pritty good idea of what i want to do, Next week, after RDLMS has ended, i'll discuss with Bram what can be done, and we'll take it from there.

hey, good to hear, sry i haven't said much since, but we (lsd racing) have been rather busy prepping for the 24hours of Le Mans this weekend here at the RDLMS. :)

Rest assured, i have used some dead moments, to check into race 07 abit further, and i have a pritty good idea of what i want to do, Next week, after RDLMS has ended, i'll discuss with Bram what can be done, and we'll take it from there.

Hey @Davy Lauwereys! Any news? (Not being pushy, just enthusiastic!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play