2012 Formula One United States Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good effort from Hamilton in Q3, but it still was not good enough for pole. I wonder if Fernando will be calling his old teammate tonight asking for a favor in the first turn of tomorrow's race. LOL ... just kidding.

Remember if Alonso finishes 4th or higher in the race, the WDC will still be up for grabs in the final race no matter what Vettel does in Austin and Ferrari has had a good race pace most of the season. There is still much to be decided in 2012.

Remember if Alonso finishes 4th or higher in the race, the WDC will still be up for grabs in the final race no matter what Vettel does in Austin and Ferrari has had a good race pace most of the season. There is still much to be decided in 2012.
Hope so, because it has been a very interesting season with diferent alternating winners through all the season and watc a Red Bull win 5 races in a row to finish it is bull****.

Man, I really don't want to see Seb have an easy race tomorrow. :sleep: Lewis was very fast, and maybe fast enough to push Vettel in the race, but I'm still a little worried about him starting on the even side of the track.

I heard they're trying to hire Massa as their consultant regarding this.
With Massa's luck, Hamilton actually would end up winning the race after taking the lead in the last corner.

In other Massa-related news:
"I think it will be the biggest difference you ever saw at a start," said Massa.
"It will be massive. This morning I did the start on the left, and I was slower than in the wet."
Since Webber is starting in P3, I suppose all hopes of the championship not ending tomorrow are resting on... Schumacher being in the lead after turn 1 :ninja:

Well, that would be very radical (are they even allowed to change a gearbox that isn't broken?). They have to look if it's better to have Fernando at the "right" side of the grid or maybe Felipe with a good start at the front as a tactical role.

Either way they have nothing to lose: the WCC is over and I fear that Seb will win this easily again and looking at Fernandos pace he won't be able to hold the door open till Brasil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies