2012 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know what is going on this year. In the first 2 races McLaren was fastest, yet Alonso led the championship, then the Mercedes was way faster, and then RBR was faster in Bahrain, and now this...

I just don't know... usually the car that won in Spain was the one that won the constructor's, but now whoever wins is gonna win by a whisker... If I was more aggravated than I am now I'd say that the days when the best won almost always, are gone.

I honestly don't know what is going on this year. In the first 2 races McLaren was fastest, yet Alonso led the championship, then the Mercedes was way faster, and then RBR was faster in Bahrain, and now this...

I just don't know... usually the car that won in Spain was the one that won the constructor's, but now whoever wins is gonna win by a whisker... If I was more aggravated than I am now I'd say that the days when the best won almost always, are gone.
There are no BS innovations which naturally will shrink the field, so know it´s the person who gets the most out of the tires that will win.

I feel Maldonado answered his critics by qualifying 2nd. He's not just a pay driver, he's pretty quick.
If Maldonado wins on Sunday then that would be FWs best birthday present.
C'mon Pastor!

And i predict 4th for Webber, or will he spice it up and come 3rd? then come 3rd in the next 2 races? then 2nd in the following two then just win from then on?

One thing is sure: this year will be VERY interesting because of the following reasons:

1. we will finally understand what Vettel really can do in a more challenging situation.
2. many cars seem to be almost equal and here's the driver that makes the whole difference.

Well they only did 1 lap and to be fair id rather prefer the old qualy system 60 minutes and no worries about tires:D
Hamilton did 2.
He did 2 in Q1 as well. I´m sure several others did too.

Problem with the 60 minute Qual is that it would be dead for most of the time because you can´t afford to run the engines much because they only have 8 of them for the whole season.

Back when they had new engines for every session it worked but now you have to take care of the car more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%