2012 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 hours limit, blasphemy! they cant really do 1 more lap, i feel robbed.

Remember Korea 2010, lasted like way longe, Monaco 2011, lasted superbly long, thisis grabage, someone sack Bernie out.

Jenson what is he doing 6.1 seconds, come on, really, what are you doing, watching the boats? omg.

Vettel is just lucky, Lewis had this one on the bag, shame for Mcalren

"speed tv: vettel didn't deserve that win, he clearly had the uppermost luck"

agreed, Im suprised alternators actually didn't die after 2 safety car.

why is he happy? he has yet to even lead the champtionship.

ummm I never said they are the same, you fail to read. He won't be, his attitude won't help him. I know people from where he comes from, and they are not the nicest people to get along with no matter how you try.

Again it won't happen, have a nice dream.
I didn't know that people's attitude decide if they will become champions or not. I thought it all had to do with how they drive and their pace but I guess you know something more then I do. ;)

I didn't know that people's attitude decide if they will become champions or not. I thought it all had to do with how they drive and their pace but I guess you know something more then I do. ;)
they do, Montoya could of stolen Michaels glory, but look at how hot headed collision happy he was. again I win, you loose on facts. May I add, both Williams, that team is cursed after Senna.

they do, Montoya could of stolen Michaels glory, but look at how hot headed collision happy he was. again I win, you loose on facts.
The guy is in F1 for the second year, humans first of all have this incredible ability to learn from their mistakes and two Montoya never won a championship because he was in F1 for a short time and he never had a car that was equal to Ferrari's.

Maldonado has an under performing car and manages to qualify in 2nd. If that is not a sign of a talent and a championship candidate then I don't know what is...

Ladies and Gentlemen, i hope you enjoyed some... of the Singapore Grand Prix, we know it was long and exhausting (we feel sorry for the drivers not you! :roflmao: )

here's some of the Highlights of the Singapore Grand Prix

ScreenHunter_50_zpsd1c43f33.jpg

ScreenHunter_56_zps08b88a8e.jpg

ScreenHunter_62_zpsdeec5027.jpg

ScreenHunter_64_zps81fc997c.jpg

ScreenHunter_98_zps5e443bd5.jpg

ScreenHunter_107_zps6be2ff10.jpg

ScreenHunter_108_zps5db6651d.jpg

ScreenHunter_122_zps9d6c40e2.jpg

ScreenHunter_123_zps4519c345.jpg

ScreenHunter_137_zpsc5fdb16c.jpg

ScreenHunter_138_zps8426cd53.jpg

Full 2012 Singapore Grand Prix in Pictures can be downloaded HERE

videos taken and put together by me, 100% virus free!

That probably rivaled Abu Dhabi 2010 as one of the best races I've ever seen.

Massa's drive and overtake was superb, who said he doesn't have skill anymore?

Vettel seemed to be in the same zone he was in last year, I had a funny feeling he was toying with Jenson, maintaining the gap, and when you look at the last two laps where he added 4 seconds to the gap in as many laps, you can kinda see what I mean.

It was bad luck for Hamilton, and Maldonado, Ricciardo did well to come 9th again, Webber went poorly, Button drove consistently, and Alonso just keeps soldiering. The racing was fantastic.

And now we're in the exact same position as we were in 2010 bar two points.

This is brilliant. This is Formula One.

My thoughts:
-Vettel would have passed Hamilton in the second half of the race if Hamilton continued.
-So apparently Hamilton damaged his gearbox in qualifying and McLaren didn't want to change it. McLaren fanboys are going to go MAD.
-The two hour time limit is bullsh*t. Most sports last longer than the standard hour and a half that F1 does.
-12th place for Glock is the best position for the three teams of 2010. Like Di Resta and Ricciardo, it was down to making the right decision at the right time.
-Massa may be slow, but he's still a racer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back