2012 Formula One Korean Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was the closest and most action packed qualify this far in the season. :)
To see RBR, Mclaren and Ferrari being SO close to each other was amazing and I am sure all three of them will be fighting for the top spot. :)

I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous. Just because Hamilton has a bad session it means that McLaren is sabotaging him?
Read it again. All i did was stating facts. what really happened.

Did i say the sabotaged his car? Did i say they nerfed the car?
Or did both of you fail to read the post? I think you did.
-

Congrats to Webber, very nice job!
Too bad for Button second time a Mclaren has been hampered by a car when it counted.

So Webber, tomorrow, if an engineer tells you to change your clutch settings, it's a trap!

Nah seriously, this might be a good race, as long as Vettel doesn't have anything extra.
Lewis on the grippy side, might jump Vettel "IF" Lewis actually nails it but Vettel is the master of starts, Alonso might be there too.

I hope Mark wins, this will redeem his bad luck of 2010 Korea GP...

Posting illegal links isn't welcome on RD. You're welcome to come back after your 7 day suspension has expired.
Formula1 2012 Korean Grand Prix Qualifying

Formula1 2012 Korean Grand Prix Practice Three

Felipe is faster than you Mr. Eyebrows
He got told to stay away from Alonso. He had confidence from his podium...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350198988.180883.jpg

I don't think Massa will lose confidence because of this. He did a great job in the last two races. If he wants to pass Fernando he should have done the same good job in the other races of the season.
Ferrari was doing the only sensible thing.
Ferrari's pace seems a little bit better here. Let's hope their updates in India are working and they can match RB.

What a race. The only thing I don't understand is, since Massa was doing great laps behind Alonso (1:42.2 - 1:43.0 during the last 10 laps), why couldn't Fernando speed up his pace and try to catch Webber whle the Australian was giving rest to his tyres. For the whole race I thought Alonso would have attacked Webber in the last laps, but he never managed to get closer than +4 seconds.

What a race. The only thing I don't understand is, since Massa was doing great laps behind Alonso (1:42.2 - 1:43.0 during the last 10 laps), why couldn't Fernando speed up his pace and try to catch Webber whle the Australian was giving rest to his tyres. For the whole race I thought Alonso would have attacked Webber in the last laps, but he never managed to get closer than +4 seconds.
Felipe was faster than Fernando finally :roflmao:

It was clear Red Bull was like 0,7 secs faster than Ferrari on a hot lap today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes