2012 Formula One Korean Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand why Ferrari made that call but it is still B.S, Ferrari always seem to try to kill Massa's confidence :thumbsdown:
Kill Massa´s confidence? Cmon mate... don´t do that. Ferrari needed Massa scoring points for the whole season and not only for the last races when his team mate is fighting for the championship and Massa is P9... you really expected Ferrari to think next? "OK, Alonso is fighting for the champ, and Massa needs more self confidence.... what should we do?" 10 minutes later (normal timing for Ferrari strategic staff): "Fernando, Felipe needs the result for feeling better, let him pass whenever you can..." :p:D

Are you honestly suggesting McLaren sabotaged their own driver? :cautious:
They did that in the past, several times, I wouldn´t be surprised really. Remember sabotage in a F1 car is something like setting the wrong tire preassures, simple as that. And maybe somebody in the team feels betrayed by Hamilton. Something wrong is happening in McLaren since 2007 really...

Just to finish, I will say again, I would like to see Vettel winning a race with a car that is equal to the rest... that never happened.

Great race. Sad to see that Vettel finally overtook Alonso in the standings, it was only a matter of time. Now it's up to Ferrari to pull out some major updates that it can benefit from in the four remaining races if it wants to keep Alonso in with a fighting chance.

The Red Bulls have fallen back into their form from last year which should have the rest of the field worried.

Read it again. All i did was stating facts. what really happened.
Did i say the sabotaged his car? Did i say they nerfed the car?
Or did both of you fail to read the post? I think you did.
You didn't need to say it, you pretty much implied it.

My tactical poll change didn't work.. Have voted for non-winner the whole season but changing it for Vettel didn't stop him.. Damn, now i have to start rooting for Alonso, somehow Vettel as triple champion just don't sound right.

In the hands of Massa, the Ferrari was quicker then both RBR cars. ;)

Georgios, prove it please. I don´t see a reasson why talk without data really. My fonts say Webber set the fastest lap of the race with a 1:42.037... doesn´t feel like Massa being faster really. I consider you as a serious person. :p

Not admitting Vettel car was better doesn´t make sense...

What i said is Other teams had their Designs which match RBR Pace then you can see the Fight between Equal Cars.
Yes, and while it is not happening Vettel will win the GPs in a better car, as usual... when cars are equal (this has happened in the past) he is not winning. It is a proven fact. Just what I was saying.

An average driver winning three titles... sad.

An average driver winning three titles... sad.
Well I don't think he is a Average Driver He Proved him self as a Good Driver
He Summed up points with out a Good car . I Guess you have to look the Performances where Redbull Clearly Struggled. Which doesn't mean they had Good car before that.
I believe Redbull Struggled Mostly between Hungary to Italy but he still managed to gain Points before his retirement in Italy
Their team seriously lacked pace there and Vettel got P4 in Hungary and P2 in SPA after Overtaking people and Made a One stopper perfectly.Finally in Italy with the Car was Seriously lacking the Pace he Pushed for P5 after his Drive through Penalty. but Eventually he need to retire
If he is An Average driver He can't do that. But these are in My View. You may have a Different one

And The Title is Not yet Decided .They need to Travel to India then Abudhabhi , Then to Texas and Finally to Brazil. So still a Long way to go in terms of Distances between Places.:D

And The Title is Not yet Decided .They need to Travel to India then Abudhabhi , Then to Texas and Finally to Brazil. So still a Long way to go in terms of Distances between Places.:D
Personally I think it is over, Red Bull are strong at India, Abu Dhabi & Brazil have been in the past & at Texas it looks like a Red Bull style track with the fast corners, but one retirement can change it, but if neither Alonso or Vettel retire from the last 4 races it's obviously Vettel's championship for the taking

That was one of the times were I was actually joking. :p
But their are proof that Massa was equally fast to Vettel before he had his tyre wear issue around lap 35-44 were Massa wasn't setting fastest lap times of the race. After that Massa was faster then Fenardo and Mark until he wasn't allowed to get any closer to Alonso and Webber had a clear track ahead to let him go even faster then Massa.

None the less, I don't remember any race were a driver with a slower car won due to his driving rather then the amount of luck he had with crashes, weather or drivers ahead having mechanical failier. Feel free to prove me wrong because right now I seriously can't remember a race that ended that way.

Well, Alonso placed the Ferrari to lead the championship till now... and it is clearly a worse car. Same in 2010... ;) :D

Anyway, to me it looks like an unachiveable thing that Ferrari improves the car that much now and wins the champ. Honestly, I think Red Bull did a great job with the car and gave Vettel a good package to score his third championship win in a row...

But I still think a third tittle for someone like Vettel won´t do any good to this motorsports discipline called F1, devaluating the tittle relevance.

I don't remember any race were a driver with a slower car won due to his driving rather then the amount of luck he had with crashes, weather or drivers ahead having mechanical failier.

It has never happened, at least not in the modern era. F1 has always been about the car first and the driver second. The teams know this, the drivers know this. Unfortunately there will always be segment of partisan fans who say different, who will say their favorite driver is the best. Put Vettel or Alonso in an HRT and both drivers will be finishing near the back of the pack.

This season has been all about tire management. It makes for some interesting racing, but none of the drivers are driving flat out. It is kind of unfortunate that we are not seeing the drivers drive as fast as they could be driving.

Well, Alonso placed the Ferrari to lead the championship till now... and it is clearly a worse car. Same in 2010... ;) :D

Anyway, to me it looks like an unachiveable thing that Ferrari improves the car that much now and wins the champ. Honestly, I think Red Bull did a great job with the car and gave Vettel a good package to score his third championship win in a row...

But I still think a third tittle for someone like Vettel won´t do any good to this motorsports discipline called F1, devaluating the tittle relevance.
But i Think It proves that You need to have a Better package and Driving skills so that you can Win Championships. If any one Needs to blame then it must be Ferrari Technical Development Team for not producing the Car which can be class of Field. or at least a Better car which can give hard competition.

You are letting your emotions get the better of you. Repeat after me "Formula One has always been about the car first and the driver second". It has always been like this.

@David don't listen to them they are in the different bandwagon than you are.

Clearly what you have to look at in positive terms, is that despite Ferrari literally having a car thats at least more or less half a second off the pace, is that is just a 6 point difference. It's very very very rare to see a car that's way off the pace be competiting for the title.

You cannot go and put HRT as an example for both Vettel and Alonso, they are in a different, planet, tier and race pace. Alonso still optimistic and so am I whenhe says "his luck will run out", and it will. This is why other teams needed to score more before Japan because Japan and after are what you would call "RB tracks", and a good example of this is Mclaren.

I think Mclaren are the BIGGEST loosers of this season. They started off magically, then they got too complacent, made the most durr durrr errors of all time. By now, Lewis or Jenson could of claimed the title, by now Mclaren could of been pooping on RB smirck CT. By now Mclaren could of point and laugh @ Newey (which I do once in a while). But they haven't. They have to fire Whitmarsh and bring back Ron Dennis, he wouldn't let this crap happen.

Oh well Vettels luck has run out, as many experts say it, so bring it on Indian GP.

Oh by the way that was clearly more than pre race teams orders of Webber lettin Vettel thru, too obvious in fact, shame on you Webber you have become more than a tool for RB.

Webber your are the Barichello of this era, just playing second with false chances of a WDC. Sorry but as much as you want to deny it that is the pure truth behind it.

Oh well Vettels luck has run out, as many experts say it, so bring it on Indian GP.

On the contrary, if you can call it luck (hmm...), it seems obvious that his "luck" is in very good shape and hasn't "run out".

Oh by the way that was clearly more than pre race teams orders of Webber lettin Vettel thru, too obvious in fact, shame on you Webber you have become more than a tool for RB.

Yeah: like Ferrari telling Massa via radio:"You're much faster than Alonso. You're too fast. Aim for a 1 or 2 second distance"?

None the less, I don't remember any race were a driver with a slower car won due to his driving rather then the amount of luck he had with crashes, weather or drivers ahead having mechanical failier. Feel free to prove me wrong because right now I seriously can't remember a race that ended that way.

Now tell me who expected a Ferrari win that day. 1 day before the race he was 1,3s slower than the pole time (and over a second slower than P5).

Weather in this case is not luck, luck is having a glued car where the worst result you can do is a P2.

On the contrary, if you can call it luck (hmm...), it seems obvious that his "luck" is in very good shape and hasn't "run out".

Yeah: like Ferrari telling Massa via radio:"You're much faster than Alonso. You're too fast. Aim for a 1 or 2 second distance"?
fanboy quote figures.

anyways seems 2011 all over again. F1 unwatchable, greatful there are many other motorsports who dont have a hack of a car....up to a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%