2012 Formula One Korean Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday We witnessed a Real Driver with the Real Driving Instinct
Lewis Hamilton at his Best
With the Car Lost its Balance with a Rear Suspension Failure and Keep on Eating the tires you first Fought with Kimi and Ensured it wasn't easy pass for him. Then You fought Hard with Romain and Hulk and Made it hard for them and Finally even you have Lost Most of Downforce due to the Side pod picked the AstroTurf you didn't allowed Perez who was Replacing you Next year
In My View Mclaren Doesn't Deserve you but F1 Deserves you Most ........
Lewis-Hamilton-007.jpg

Yesterday We witnessed a Real Driver with the Real Driving Instinct
Lewis Hamilton at his Best
With the Car Lost its Balance with a Rear Suspension Failure and Keep on Eating the tires you first Fought with Kimi and Ensured it wasn't easy pass for him. Then You fought Hard with Romain and Hulk and Made it hard for them and Finally even you have Lost Most of Downforce due to the Side pod picked the AstroTurf you didn't allowed Perez who was Replacing you Next year
In My View Mclaren Doesn't Deserve you but F1 Deserves you Most ........

Kartik what is your mother tongue? Your use of capitals always makes me think of a completely drunk German. :D

I just would like to say something to some Alonso fans who think that it is unfair that a few drivers had a certain gap between their rivals...

Go watch Indycar. Seriously, you'll like it. The cars are exactly the same, there's no development, and 8 second gaps are very rare.

You still around??? As far as I know you have great football skills, why not playing some now? :D No offence.

You are letting your emotions get the better of you. Repeat after me "Formula One has always been about the car first and the driver second". It has always been like this.

LOL, now you repaet after me "I have to go back and finish for once the elementary school"... If you really think that the diference of a good and bad car is Red Bull and HRT you are the one not understanding anything. A car 0.4 secs slower per lap is already worse than another faster in that same therms... Red Bull vs Ferrari for instance, if the diference is not even more mate.

I want to point very loud and clear I am not a Vettel hater, in fact I do not hate anyone on the grid, why should I do that??? But I hate seeing someone winning a championship he really is not deserving, and this could be third in a row, so sad. At the end, even if it is package against package, the tiitle goes for a driver, right? Otherwise we would only have Team Champiosnhip...

The one who racks up the most points at the end of the season is 100% deserving of the title.

I dont want Vettel to win this one but if he does it will be the first championship i will fully respect as something truly great because he's been through bad times this year like everyone have it's just that Red Bull has been the best team so they capitalize when it counts.

Mclaren could have wrapoed this up but they are a joke and could not win this title even if their life depended on it.

Hoping Alonso wins it but thinks Vettel will take it.

I want to point very loud and clear I am not a Vettel hater, in fact I do not hate anyone on the grid, why should I do that??? But I hate seeing someone winning a championship he really is not deserving, and this could be third in a row, so sad. At the end, even if it is package against package, the tiitle goes for a driver, right? Otherwise we would only have Team Champiosnhip...

You say you are not a Vettel hater, but all I get from you is hate with this nonsense that he does not deserve to be called WDC in 2010 as well as in 2011 (oh and 2012 is still up for grabs). We all know Vettel owes a large part of his success to the job Adrian Newey has done and not once have I ever heard Vettel claim the only reason why he wins is because of his driving. Vettel knows he can not win without the above average effort Red Bull continues to do and Adrian Newey has got to go down as one of the greatest men to ever be involved in F1. If Vettel does not deserve to be called champ all because Adrian Newey is so much better than anyone else in F1, then do we begin to call the various drivers who won for Williams in the 1990s unworthy, or call Mika Hakkinen unworthy for his two championships when Adrian Newey was doing his magic for McLaren? Good grief dude, Vettel does drive the car. He does not sit in the cockpit sucking his thumb while Christian Horner sings lullabies to young German. The driver who scores the most points at the end of the season is the champ, no matter what you say.

Oh and there are at least 18 drivers (20 if you include Hamilton and Button) who would love to be driving the Ferrari today. Did you not watch the race? Ferrari had an incredible good weekend. The only car that was better than Ferrari was Red Bull and if Vettel is nothing more than a mediocre driver as you and a couple of other continue to claim, what does that say about Mark Webber? Oh silly me I forgot, Red Bull is willing to throw away millions in Constructor Championship points all because they purposely sabotage Webber's car. Good grief ...

I swear the fans are a millions times more partisan than the actual teams and drivers are.

Respect to Red Bull technicall staff for sure, making their prefered driver champion three years in a row. No more to add as I already showed my point of view. If you want to still see hate, I don´t mind. It´s up to you.

Everyone can be as blind as he wants to.

As Sir Jackie Stewart stated; "Vettel isnt yet an F1 great, he needs to prove himslef outside Adrian Newey designed cars!" I believe that any deiver deserves to be WDC unless he uses dirty tactics to get the title e.g. Alain Prost 1989, Ayrton Senna 1990, Michael Schumacher 1994; but i think that Vettel is lucky to have won the 2010 title. Tbh though although I dislike Vettel as a driver (I support others when in battle) i dont hate any driver really

You still around??? As far as I know you have great football skills, why not playing some now? :D No offence.

That must be the most reasonable, objective reply you have ever given to me.
Clearly you are not at all intrested in my opinion (ie you didin't really reply).

However, I must confess that I didn't expect you to know so much about football, since you obviously weren't around when Cruyff played.

That must be the most reasonable, objective reply you have ever given to me.
Clearly you are not at all intrested in my opinion (ie you didin't really reply).

However, I must confess that I didn't expect you to know so much about football, since you obviously weren't around when Cruyff played.

Seriously I do care about your opinion, and respect it as I do with everybody´s opinion.

About football, I am a big fan, I have benn playing for years, and really loved Cryuff style. I have seen many videos of him, and I as a striker I was, focused many time to learn Cruyff most famous dodge, it really made made football years easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%