2012 Formula One Canadian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys how about reading the ToS once more. Isn't nowadays F1 available on tv everywhere around the globe?
no, not everyone has money to buy tv packages , it's expensive here in the UK and in other country's, BBC air's 10 races only for us here, im sure other's have the same problems in different country's.

only the poster's are encouraging it, not RD, totally understood bram :)

RTL is broadcasting it in the Netherlands. At least the qualification and the races. The FP 1,2,3, aren't aired on TV here.
ahh that kind of sucks, i heard RTL coverage is pretty good, is there a reason some broadcaster's don't show practice? due to money or copyright's?

TBH FP3- Qualifying and Race does me, FP1 & 2 are boring for the viewer's, rather just testing phases and tweaks for the teams, not much happening aprt form them going out doing 5 laps coming back in etc.

Probably not exciting enough to show on TV for the majority of the viewers.

Don't think many people will see the qualification here tonight anyway as the national football team is playing :)

Picture-in-picture FTW!

TBH FP3- Qualifying and Race does me, FP1 & 2 are boring for the viewer's, rather just testing phases and tweaks for the teams, not much happening aprt form them going out doing 5 laps coming back in etc.

Doing 5 laps and coming back in, are you watching the same sessions? Most cars are doing between 20-30 laps in FP1 and more in FP2.

Only Vergne and Rosberg did less than 5 laps and that was in FP3 due to problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 32.6%